Well Okay~!

Pic of Blaine's Office.

Recap;

'OH. She's a he.'

'Even better.'

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

Blaine's POV

      I smother my smile the best I can and try to keep a straight face while I hide a raging hard-on under my desk. Motioning my free hand towards the chairs in front of my desk I gently urge for him to sit.

"Take a seat."

      The little cutie shivered and sat quickly while pushing his drool worthy legs together.

'Oh. He likes my voice does he? Good to know.'

      I smirk to myself proudly.

'If you like my voice now you'll love it when we're in bed.'

"May I see your profolio?"

      I purposely dropped my voice down a few octaves. His legs clenched together and a small moan slip past his lips as he shakily hands the folder over. Slowly opening his file and flipping through while pretending not to have heard him I look over all the information I want quickly. I found his name, where he lives, and his cell phone number.

'Silver Honeywater, huh... well,'

      Peering at him appreciatively up and down from the corner of my eye. I nod slightly.

'The name does suit him.'

      Silver, god I love his name, is looking around restlessly at anything but me while keeping his hands gripped firmly in his lap.

'Covering up his boner, huh.'

      Setting down the papers back inside the folder in front of me and look straight into his eyes. I managed to catch his flighty gaze and it looked like his whole body froze, his back ramrod straight.

'That can't be comfortable.'

      My face softens and I smile at him. His body loses some of its rigidness and I see his shoulders slowly start to relax.

'His eyes are starting to get a little too sexy, not right now honey I cant touch you yet.'

"Are you dating anyone at the moment?"

      And there he goes tensing right up again.

"Wh-wha-what d-d-does tha-that ha-"

'Cute he stutters.'

      I raise my hand to stop him and his sweet pink lips tremble slightly. His little tongue darts out and wets his bottom lip before his bright white teeth bit down lightly on the now moist surface.

'God. I want to kiss him soo fucking bad.'

      I groan to myself once again as I palm my restricted cock for some relief. It doesn't help, at all.

"If you're going to work for me you will need all the time you can to; get to work, eat, and sleep."

'With me, in the same bed, of course.'

      I added in my head as I spouted some bullshit excuse. Can you blame a guy for wanting to know if the person he is interested in was seeing anyone, not like that will stop me though. Silver shakes his head, tugging at a piece of his long hair and mumbles out a whispered answer. I heard it but I'm going to tease him untill he looks at me.

"I'm sorry. Did you say something just now?"

      Silver glares up at me pouting, with his slightly blushing cheeks puffed cutely.

'That didn't take long.'

"I...I don't."

      He starts but stops to take a shaky breath, his hands fidgeting the whole way. His cheeks redden as he continues.

"I have... never... I am..."

      I nod hiding my smile behind my free hand as I rub at my hard on in time with his fidgeting.

"You're gay and a virgin."

      His head flew up so fast that I was worried that he would get whiplash. The look in his eyes was so panicked and his face had gone deathly pale. I stand up from my black leather chair going around my desk to kneel in front of him. He flinched as I settled next to his thigh. Gently and slowly I place my hand and his much small one.

'Great. Now I won't want to let go.'

      I threw that thought away to the back of my mind for the moment.

"You don't have to be scared or worried about that. I'm also gay, as is my business partner. You won't be looked at differently for it, that is if you want to work here."

      His face slowly breaks into the most breathtaking, and awe-inspiring smile I have ever seen.

"Yes! I would love too work here. I don't want someone else to be next to you!"

      We both froze as his words slowly sank in and we understood what they meant, or could mean. Silver's face twitched and burst red all the way down to his neck.

"Nah- No that! D-I didn't m-mean it like tha- well I did bu- No! I-I-I mean. Aaahh."

      His eyes swam and it looked like his brain couldn't work well with all that extra heat. I felt my lips stretch and I kissed him. Not a peck on the cheek either, a full blown tongue action, spine melting makeout session.

      Pushing myself up, I trapped him to the chair tangling my fingers in his silky locks. Grinding my pulsing member against his hot, twitching cock I heard echoing moans in response to eachother, but I'm not sure if they from me first or him. Nothing but the sensations we were feeling right now mattered anyway though.

      Unwillingly detaching our lips, I lay my forehead against his shoulder with both of us breathing heavily. I move slightly and feel a resistance on my suit shirt. Tilting my head down slightly I can see Silver's tiny hand grasping my suit tightly. Not that I mind at all.

"I'm sorry Honey, but your going to have to let go of me, at least for a few seconds."

      Silver's hands fluttered away so quickly that it was like they were never there. I only straightened up slightly then swooped forward and picked him up.

"Kyaa."

      Looking straight into his wet eyes I start smiling teasingly and he whimpers covering his adorable face.

"Meany."

      Silver mutters feebily from behind his trembling and red hands. I ignore him and sit back in my leather chair behind my desk with him still cradled in my arms in a princess hold. Adjusting us both into a comforting position I place him on my lap. He watches me as I press the 2 button on my intercom to talk to Tarrie my secretary, whom Silver is replacing.

"There will be no more interviews, the job has been filled."

      I release the button to hear her reply that was accompanied by an almost inaudible giggle. Then pressed 1.

"Hey. Hawke."

"Yessir'~."

      I roll my eyes indignantly at his overly obvious sarcasm.

"You mind if I bring someone to drink with us?"