Well. Good night.

Pic of Blaine and Silver's room.

Recap;

       'Guess I'm going to have to telll him straight out what I want us to be.' "Welcome to your new home."

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

Silver's POV

       'The house or should I say castle, because it is too big to be a mansion, was beautiful....I'm going to get so lost in there.' "Do you like it?" Blaine's hot breath on my ear and voice rattling in my head woke me up from my thoughts. I looked around to find we were no longer in the car but at the lage intricately carved door. My eyes meet his and sparks rocket though my nerves causing sweet shivers up and down my body. "Yes..." 'Yes to what ever you want. I mean, what did he ask again?' "It's amazing."

       "Great! Lets head inside." Blaine pushes the door inward and we all step into a warm fourier with our feet sinking in the plush carpet. "Welcome back sir, and guests. I am Frederick if you are ever in need of anything I or one of the maids will attend to you." Lanie and I smile at him with warmth. "Thank you. We will let you know if we have something in mind. Although please don't fall for this litte one's," I re-adjust Endra, who was asleep again, on my hip more comfortably. "Cute puppy dog eye's she will bleed you dry if you do."

       Fredrick laughs with mirth. "I'll be sure to keep that in mind." Blaine wound his arm around my waist pasteing me to his side. "Let's get everyone settled, shall we?" He waves his free arm to the stairs. Lanie and I nod wanting to get some rest. We all walk up the stairs and follow Blaine left to a cyan blue door. "This is Lanie's room. Tomorrow we will go out shopping for your new things."

       "Shopping? The room looks complete as is." Lanie says already sitting on the bed. "This was a unspecified guestroom, ment to look the same as every other guestroom in this building. We will go shopping to get things that you like so that this room will look more like yours. As I saw your clothes are worn-out and ready to fall apart. You would like to get new clothes and shoes that actually fit and function right?" Blaine tells Lanie this as he starts looking at Blaine in a new light. "Yes. Thank you. That's sounds great."

       Blaine nods satisfied. "Good night then. Hope you like it." Lanie nods back and yawns. "Good night." He closes the door and we walk back towards the stairs and then past them. Until a coral colored door with gold swirling designs framed the bottom and reaching up to the handle. "This was my sisters nursery room. Luckily we still had the crib in storage. The sheets have been cleaned so no worry."

       Blaine smiles at me and caresses my side. I nod, having trouble with words at the moment and place Endra in the still warm bedding. "Sleep well my little light." I push a whisp of baby soft hair behind her tiny ear and kiss her forehead. "Don't look so worried we are in the room right next to this, there is a joint door." I nod still gazing down aat her sleeping form. "Wait. We?" I turn my head and Blaine's face was cintimeters away from mine. "Yes, our room is right through there. You and I will be sharing a bed."

       Opening the connecting wood door inbetween our room and Endra's. My hand instantly flew to my gaping mouth. This is not a room. This is a cutout of a magazine article. A fire softly roarded at the foot of the bed. Although it was dark now the celing to floor windows show-cased the flurishing greenary flooding the tares. I feel Blaine's hands slip around my waist and crashing into his solid chest. "Can I take your look of happiness as that you like it?" All I could do was nod when my mouth wouldn't work to form words.

       "I'm glad you like it. How about you go into the bathroom and clean up. I'll get you something to wear after." Oh that's right. "Thank you. A shower sounds really wonderful right now." We walk to the bathroom and again I am floored at all the splendor. "Here this is how you turn the shower on. The towles are all freshly washed and if you close this sliding separater this smaller space will stay warm by keeping in all the steam."

       "Oh, that sounds lovely." I clap my hands together in happy excitement. 'Can't wait to try that out.' "I'll leave one of my shirt here, ok?" Blaine looks at me for my answer of understanding with his hand on the double sink. "Yes, thank you." I answer him and he walks back out closing the door behind him. Turning around towards the inlet infront of the shower and began to undress.

       Carefully removing the restraining bind around my chest being gentle with the sensitive skin in that area. Pushing the necessary buttons, testing the temperature with the tips of my fingers. Dropping my clothes into the laundry basket and sprinted happily into the shower after closing the warmer door. "Aaaaaah!" I moan out loudly as the hot water hit my knotted muscles relaxing me almost instantly. "Does it feel that good?" All my muscles tense right back again I completely freeze. "Don't worry honey. I can't see you. But I could certainly hear you. And if you don't mind me saying... you sounded incredibly sexy."

       My tense body shivers and relaxed as his voice drops a couple octaves. Some more private parts of my body started to heat up, and not because of the hot water. "Honey, I placed the shirt on the sink so come out when you're ready." I nod in answer then remember that he couldn't see me. "Okay. I won't be long now." I hear the door open. "No. It's ok. Take your time. Enjoy."

       "Alright." I call out after him and sigh when I was sure that he was gone. "Good. He didn't  see. If...when he sees what will he think of me?" Finishing my amazing shower. Any shower that has hot water five times longer than half a millisecond is a good shower. A happy sigh puffs out of my smiling mouth. I rub the warm fluffy towel along my body and rapped one on my hair, twisting it up.

       Slipping on Blaine's large shirt on my much smaller body. Sniffing the warm cologne still infused in the silky cloth I moaned slightly. 'Well I feel like a major stalker.' But I still take another comforting whiff before heading out into our room. Blaine smiles up at me from his laid-back position from the bed. Then his eyes trail down my nearly naked self. Stopping abruptly at my chest area. 'Oh no. I forgot to put back on my binder!'