-❻-

As class ends, everyone goes home. Except for me of course. I have to go to practice and take notes and stuff. I start heading to gym and see a big crowd at the front doors. As I get closer to the noisy crowd, they're all yelling and squealing. They're saying things like "Oikawa!!" "He's so hot" "Notice me Oikawa!" That's it, i have to get in some way.
"Excuse me! I need to go through!" I yell.
They all go silent and let me through. When i close the doors, they go crazy once again. Now asking questions like, "Who's she?" "Why's she in there?" "Is she Oikawa's girlfriend?"
That last question made me cringe.
Speak of the devil, Oikawa's heading towards me.
"Don't mind them, they're all some of my fans." He laughs.
"Oh, well they're annoying."
I go past him and start doing my tasks. My first task was to go fill the water bottles.
As I was heading to the doors with empty bottles I hear a loud yell.
"SHOO!" The coach came bursting in the doors.
"Oikawa! Don't let those girls near the gym!"
"They were gonna give me cookies-"
"I don't care! They're an annoyance!"
As they start arguing, I head outside to fill up the water bottles.
"I'll help you with that."
I turn around and see Kunimi lending out his hand.
I hand him some water bottles and we start filling them up.
"You're already a great manager, Y/N. I'm proud of you." He smiles.
"Thank you." I say kindly.
I don't really get many compliments like that, so I thought it was some-what weird to be feeling like this. Like my heart is fluttering.
We fill them all up and head back inside.
"There you are!" Kindaichi rushes to Kunimi. They start talking and stuff while I'm talking to the coach.