-➓-

Wednesday goes by fast.
Now, it's time to skip practice and go work on the project.
As me and Kunimi arrive to the Library as planned, we see Akaha with some books and her belongings sitting down.
"Hey." Kunimi greets.
"Hi Kunimi!" Akaha says cheerfully.
Well, she seems a bit off today..
Me and Kunimi sit down by Akaha and I sit on the other side of her.
She turns to Kunimi as if she didn't even see me.
"I got some books so that we can take some notes." Akaha states.
I tap her shoulder, making her turn to look at me.
"I have a lot of notes in my notebook, I think we should just use our notebooks instead." I say.
"Oh thats right." She takes me notebook while shoving the books to me.
"Why not go try and put these back where they belong? They're all in the space section by the way." She smiles, even though she's obviously hiding something behind it.
I take the books and get up from my chair.
"Sure."
What's this feeling inside me? It feels like I'm jealous, but at the same time it's not like I have a crush on Kunimi...well maybe I just feel like that because I'm being excluded in this project.

As I head back to my table, I see Akaha and Kunimi packing up their things.
I rush over to them.
"What are you guys doing? I thought we still have stuff to-"
Akaha cuts me off.
"Kunimi said he's tired, so we should all probably go home." She smiles.
I look down at my feet.
"Okay." I say sheepishly.
It's only 4 though..we still have a lot of time..
"Y/N I'll walk you home." Kunimi calls.
"Sure."