Mafia P1(better version)

Hey so they characters r just normal humans yet still have their passion for things they love! Semi smut Warning!

Musa just finished her shift at the restaurant until one customer came in,
"Why me" She rolled her eyes then sighed. She walked over to serve her customer hoping they'd be dining alone.

"Welcome to Gianis Italian Bistro, will anyone be joining you this evening?" She plastered on a fake smile.  "Actually yes a have a partner coming in soon. Wait til then to take our orders" The man said cooly and calmly without even looking her way.

"Very well then sir just call me out if you need anything" Musa turned on her heal away from the man while rolling her eyes and entering the bar to clean up the mess someone has left. 

Ding Ding

She lifted her head to see a gorgeous man in a black suit with a magenta red tie to hold his look together. The man and his other three what looked like security guards went to sit down with the man she talked to not long ago.

Musa quickly cleaned up what was left quickly putting the tip into her pocket and washed her hands then went over to serve the men.

"Welcome to Gianis Italian Bistro, how may serve you all this evening?" She smiled kindly since she was a bit afraid of the gorgeous man, he had a look that could kill someone.

"Thanks but we're good sweetheart we'll be on our way soon. Though while you're at it maybe some Devils Spring Vodka" The magenta hair man replied shooting it her a faint smirk.

Musa's eyes widened knowing that was a very strong vodka. She didn't dare ID the man since he's already got her fearful of him. "Coming right up sir" She smiled and quickly got their drinks.

While she was in the bar she heard the men having a conversation yet they were quite secretive about it and kept their voices low.

Ding Ding

"Oh cmon" Musa said in her head wanting to just go home.

Boom Boom

Her eyes widened again hearing gun shots.
She ran out to see some random man on the floor and the handsome mans body guard with a gun in his hand.

"I- what happened here?" She questioned them fearfully.

"Sorry in advanced darling" The magenta haired man said. As his other body guard knocked her out.

Musa woke up in a gorgeous room with her clothes from the other night on. If it weren't for her head pounding she'd might've admired the room a second longer. She quickly got up a little too fast and stood there for her head to stop spinning.

She looked around her surroundings trying to remember where and what happened that night. Musa slowly walked out of the room to see a stunning house. Whatever took her was definitely loaded she thought. A stairwell to her left catches her eyes and she slowly walk down.

Musa swallowed that nervous lump in her throat, "Hello? Is anyone here?" She said loudly looking around the house to find someone. Man this place is huge she thought.

After walking for a while she found a garden and decided to go in it. Nature catches her eye more often since it reminds her of a close friend of hers, Flora.

Her heart ached and she started to panic, "Will I ever see my friends again?" She thought in her head. "You're awake" A sleek voice said behind her. Musa was too afraid to look behind her. So her eyes just stuck to the roses she was looking at before.

The man slowly came behind her. "Careful my dear" He said slowly dragging his fingers down her arms then bringing his mouth down to her ear, "I don't want my darling getting hurt from the thorns" He purred down her ear to tease. At this point his hands slid down her arm to holding her some what petite hands compared to the mans hands.

He slowly turned her around, "It's you..." Musa whispered in shock. "I um" She withdrawn her hands from the magenta haired man. "Why am I here?" She said putting her hands around herself with a panicked expression. "This is you're home now darling" The magenta haired man played with a piece of her hair that fell from the rest of her hair in a ponytail.

"I'm sorry but I cant stay here I have a life to live and friends and family that need me. So please sir let me go. I don't even know you!" Musa exclaimed. "Riven" The man replied and walked away.

"Riven wait please" She grabbed his hand before he walk towards the door. Riven smirked and pulled Musa in front of him with her hand on her waist and another holding her hand. "What my dear" He asked her knowing what she'd say next, "Listen I really need to leave here I'm sorry I don't remember anything from last night so just please let me go I won't say anything" She pleaded to the man. "No can do princess. You witnessed something you shouldn't have last night".

"If you don't want this to be any harder, I suggest not trying to leave or argue with me too much or there will be consequences" He said darkly. Musa already had goosebumps and was scared so she didn't dare question the man.

"Come now, you look famished" He held out his hand for her Musa carefully took it. At this point everything was so blurry her heart was about to jump out of her chest. She was terrified yet the man didn't seem a threat to her. "I think I can trust him" she thought.

Hand in hand the two walked into the glorious kitchen, "Wait Riven can I shower before eat" She asked tugging him back from the kitchen. "Alright there's clothes in our room and a bathroom to the right of our room" He kissed her forehead and let go of her hand then walked towards the kitchen. Musa was left stunned for a second then walked back to the room she was in before.

After showering

Musa came out with her damp hair, she found that the clothes that were in the dresser weren't as revealing but hugged her curves nicely. She grabbed a pair of leggings and a loose fitted tank top.

Musa dreaded going downstairs but she's going to have to anytime soon, Riven wasn't wrong when she said she looked famished. She smelt something cooking and her mood slightly lightened up. "Need help?" She asked walking towards Riven who was near the stove, "Mhm down there's a cutting board and you can cut some peppers" Musa obeyed and starting washing the ingredients.

While Musa was cutting up the peppers she was humming a tune. "Today we have to be at a gala" Musa tilted her head, "I suppose I've got to attend huh" She sighed. "Mhm" Riven said coming behind her and snaking one of his arms around her waist and rested his chin on her shoulder as Musa smiled a bit.

Musa never has felt so much love an affection after her mother passed, her father was all she had. Until she meet the winx, they pulled her out of that dark world she was in and brought her into the light.

"Finished can you get the eggs?" She asked turning around to Riven. Instead of listening he put both of his arms on the counter around Musa so she couldn't escape. At this point Musa and Riven were close, maybe a little too close. Riven's lips ghosted over hers. Then kissed her passionately, Musa didn't react the first second then kissed him back. "What am I doing..." she thought.

Her hands found their way to his jawline and his went to her waist. Soon it became heated. They pulled away gasping for air as Riven went for her neck, Musa adjusted her neck for him and he kissed her all over starting to give her a hickey. Her moans filled the kitchen and maybe even the house if he continued.