Mafia

⚠️WARNING THERE IS A LEMON IN THIS⚠️
*Musa's POV*
I was working my late night shift as a waitress in my local restaurant(this is based in season one before she was allowed to progress her love for music but I want her to have long hair 🌚)
*Bang Bang* I heard gun shots in the restaurant, I was the only one there besides my creepy manager that gave me drug dealer vibes if I'm being honest. I froze at the gunshots I heard a horrid scream from my manager I ran to the front of the restaurant to see him lying on the floor, "Hel...p" he said reaching out for my hand as he lost consciousness and died, I looked up to see a gun pointed it my direction, "Where do you think you're going?" a man asked, "Away from you that's for sure" I said my sassy remark, "Get her, take her to Alpha" once he said Alpha I knew they were talking about the leader of the Mafia group. I swallowed my saliva as he quickly grabbed my arm and tossed me into the Black Mercedes Benz. I was so tired that I passed out in the car.
*45 Mind later*
*Cough Cough* I looked up and saw a dark man holding a water bottle that he had splashed me with, "Shes awake Alpha" the man went away and I saw the most handsome man alive, he has magenta hair and dark purple eyes that I could get lost in forever. I kept looking at him as I couldn't pull my eyes away from this handsome man, "Are you done?" He glared a bit, I looked away and felt my ears go red as he smirked, "Where am I?" I asked my throat was terribly dried, "My place" He responded his voice made him even sexier, "Why am I here?" I looked at him, "Hey I ask the questions here sweetheart" whenever people at the restaurant would hit on me and call me that I'd gag, but him calling me sweetheart was music to my ears. "Now what's your name" He said lifting my chin up so I could look him in the eyes, he looked more handsome as he stepped into the light, "Why would I tell you?" I said wishing I could eat my words back up knowing he was part of the mafia and hoping he wouldn't kill me, he laughed in a devilish way, "I won't ask again darling" he looked at me with he dark violet eyes, "M-musa" I stuttered a little, "Well Musa" him saying my name was also music to my ears "You witnessed a death from my mafia group so I'm taking you in" "You don't have to, I promise I won't tell. I know you'd kill me as well if I snitched" I told him hopefully begging to get out of here. "Not a chance" he looked at me deeply with his violet rays that illuminated in the light, "I'm just going to have to keep you as my wife" my eyes went big, "Your wife?!? I'm only 18" I told him, "And I'm only 22, it's either you marry me or you die" he said with all seriousness, I didn't want to die, no not yet. I closed my eyes and gulped, "I-" I paused in disbelief of what I'm about to say, "I'll marry you" I said looking down at the floor, "Great, men untie my wife and get the marriage certificate and ring done by tomorrow" he said the dark men untied my wrists as I rubbed them in pain, "I still don't know your name" I told the handsome man, he held out a hand for me to take, I was skeptical at first then my gut said to take so I did, he smirked, "Riven Maverick" he held my hand and took me upstairs to his huge flat, "Woah" I thought to myself knowing it wouldn't be to bad to be this rich mans wife, "I'll show you to our room so you can get cleaned up" he said taking me to the room, I was still fazed since he said our room not my room. "There's clothes in the closet and necessities in the bathroom. When you're done get into your sleep wear then come to the kitchen" he told me as I nodded looking around my room, I felt him smile at me as he kissed my cheek and left me fazed once again with a hand on my cheek. I blushed then went to freshen up. I looked into the closet and saw the most luxurious things ever, I chose a black right fitted top with black lacing on the sweetheart neckline and a pair of black shorts that were high waisted and a bit flowy. Oh I'm going to enjoy this, I just hope I can do what I actually love here, progress my love for music. I went downstairs to see Riven cooking he looked so sexy with out a shirt on he even has an 11 pack! I looked away before he could tell I was staring at him, "What are you cooking?" I asked him, "Fettuccine pasta, you can go sit on the couch and watch some tv" he said while taking a strand of my dark blue hair and twirling it between his fingers, I'm not sure why but I let him play with my hair but snapped back into reality I nodded and went to sit on the couch to watch tv "So why did you kill Mr.Hemming?" I asked while scrolling through channels, "He owed the group something" "Oh, I never did like him he was kinda pervert" I heard Riven chuckle to himself about my remark "Here come sit" He places the food "It tastes great, your mother must've made great food" I told him "Self taught actually, they abandoned me" he said quietly enough for me to hear, "Sorry" "It doesn't matter let's eat and get to bed I have to take you to your fitting tomorrow and we have to go to a banquet" I nodded a bit excited to go, although I wondered what my father is thinking right now, "What about my father? Can I tell him I'm here?" I asked Riven with hope in my eyes, "I took care of that don't worry he knows you're safe with me" I sighed with relief, "What about your mother?" he asked me, "Oh she died when I was younger" Riven looked a bit at fault for asking "Sorry Musa" "Don't worry about it" we finished our food in a comfortable silence, "Okay you can get to bed while I take this call" Riven told me I nodded and left. Oh my god why aren't I scared of him? I feel so comfortable with him he's like another half of me that I've lost and just found. I went under the covers and shut my eyes as the questions flowed through my head then I heard the door open, it was Riven. I felt the bed  dip as he hovered over me and kissed my head, "Goodnight beautiful" once he said that I knew he was the man for me, yes he might've kidnapped me but he hasn't hurt me or anything. Plus I always feel so comfortable around him. I felt his strong arms snake around my waist and pull me close into his chest, I felt his warm breath on my neck as I wanted to kiss him.
*Next Morning*
I woke on Riven's chest as he held me close while playing with my hair as he saw my eyes flutter open "Good morning" I looked up to him smiling at me, his morning voice was so sexy, "Good morning" I said before nuzzling my face into his neck. I felt his neck move as he smiled, "Let's get ready we have a lot to do today" he kissed my head as I nodded and he picked me up to the bathroom and sat we on counter, we both looked deeply into each other's eyes. We both leaned in and before I knew it we were making out, I felt Riven's hand go up my shorts and he massaged my ass while he fought for dominance with his tongue I put my hands a around his neck as he put me down and pulled away as his eyes asked for permission to come in side me, I nodded as his lips landed back onto mine and we went to the bedroom as the heat grew between us, I got more and more horny begging for him to come into me. He slide my shorts off with ease, he started to tease my pussy and started rubbing it as I moaned in his mouth a couple of times and  took off my shirt as he took off his pants and started to eat me out, I moaned as one of his hands was massaging my tit, "Cum for me baby girl" he said knowing I held it in I let it out and he ate me up all the way, "Fuck mmm baby" "What baby girl" "Fuck me please" He smirked at me still teasing my pussy while eating me out "Fuck me daddy mmm" I moaned out he stared to finger me bringing me so much pleasure "Daddy please I want it now mmmm" He ate my pussy up all the way til it was dry, "Not now baby girl we have to get going" "Tonight please" I was so horny right now that one of my legs were wrapped up against him, "Tonight sexy" he said kissing me as we both went into the shower and washed up for the banquet. I got into a red tight fitted banquet dress that showed of my lushes curves as my hair was styled into a half up half down look. "You look beautiful" Riven held his hand out for me to take and pulled me close to whisper into my ear and kiss my neck, "Thank love" I said hugging him. We got into his black
Bentley and drove to the the banquet it was gorgeous if I do say so myself. Riven looked annoyed though, "Whats wrong?" I asked rubbing back, "Nothing I just don't like assholes looking at my beautiful wife" he smirked and I kissed him on the cheek as we held hands and people greeted us.
*Fast Foward home*
I yawned coming into the house taking my heels off as my feet ached, "Gosh why were there so many people my cheeks hurt from smiling" I said rubbing them, "Hopefully you aren't to tired since we still have some more things to do" Riven said starting to kiss my neck suddenly I got so horny and wet. He turned me around and started to makes our with me as he picked up and sat me down on the bed, he took off his suit and unzipped my dress then started to tease my pussy again I moaned in his mouth again with satisfaction. Before I knew it he was already inside me his dick was huge at least 10 inches. He went in slowly for me to get used to it then went in faster as I moaned of pleasure, "Faster mmmm faster daddy" I said looking at him while biting my lip as he smirked and kissed me while speeding up, "Mmmmmmmmmm, baby girl you're so tight" we both finishers as Riven cummed in the condom and he ate me up one last time before bed. We both went to shower and fell asleep in each others arms.