Winter

*Riven's POV*
I woke up next to Musa, who was wrapped in two fluffy blankets. I chuckled at the silly sight of my girlfriend all bundled up and looked over towards the window. To my surprise it was snowing! I kissed Musa's head and headed to the kitchen to fix up breakfast for the both of us.

It was a bit chilly so I put on my light long sleeve charcoal shirt with the gray sweatpants I slept with. I went to fix Musa and I some coffee before getting breakfast started. As soon as I got our coffee ready, I went to put on the heater since Musa's nose was red from all the coldness and she could catch a cold. I started to make some scrambled eggs with red and green peppers that's when I heard Musa's footsteps.

"Good morning Riven" Musa said tiredly hugging me from behind, breathing in my scent.

"Good morning beautiful" I greeted her back and felt a smile form onto her face as her face was snuggled into my back.

"Been a while since you've slept with your shirt on, finally getting cold?" she joked around letting me go and walking towards the counter and taking a sip of her coffee. I smiled at her response.

"It's snowing out, go take a look" Her eyes lit up and she walked towards the balcony of our cozy mansion here in Magix.

"Wow, it usually never snows this early in Magix" she said with a confused face.

"Hey don't sweat it. I'm sure this has nothing to do with any villains" I reassured Musa.

"Yeah maybe you're right, anyways what are you cooking? It smells great" she asked cheerfully walking over towards me.

"Nothing much, we should also head out to the grocery store today. You up for it? Or do you just want to chill out here?" I asked placing down our food and kissing her head.

"Let's go out for groceries today then we can also see the snow" She said before taking a bite of her food.

*Time skip after going grocery shopping*

"Ugh that was so tiring" Musa said plopping herself down onto our cloud couch as I went to put the groceries away.

"Riven come and snuggle with me, we can put the groceries away later" She called to me dragging the 'e' in me.

"Coming" I said placing the bags down.

I got under the blanket and hugged her from behind while snuggling into the crook of her neck.

"I love you Riven" she said before falling asleep.

"I love you too Musa" I kissed her neck as we both fell asleep....

yep ik that sucked ass but thanks for 7 followers lmfao and for 1K reads! i hope all of u r doing good and safe from corona. i think from now on i'll be writing my stories in 3rd person. anyways bye love u mwah