Stressed

*3rd Person*

The door opened and Musa boyfriend appeared, yet there was something wrong. He wore a tired blank face.

"Hey Riv" Musa hugged her boyfriend as he lazily hugged her back humming in response.

"You okay?" She asked a bit concerned since he looked drained.

"Yeah, I'm fine just a bit tired. Can we cuddle later?" He asked still snuggled into her neck.

"Of course, I can make your favorite tea?" Musa offered and her boyfriend graciously took that offer.

.............................

After Riven got out of the shower he got dressed and headed towards his shared bed with Musa. With his tea on the side table and Musa waiting for him he felt a bit less stressed.

He sat down and took a sip of his tea, put it back on the side table and looked down at his lap and sighed letting his wet hair hang in front of his eyes.

"Riven? Baby look at me. Something is bothering you, please tell me" Musa pleaded at the boy. Riven moved towards his girl and cuddled into her neck.

"I don't want to talk about it right now.." He trailed off mumbling into her neck and his arms gave her a little squeeze around her waist.

"Okay, tell me when you're ready" She whispered, respecting him knowing he'll come around. He kissed her neck and mumbled a quiet 'thank you'.

With Musa scratching and playing with Riven's hair as he rubbed soothing circles on her hip, the two slowly dozed off to a deep slumber.

hey sorry it's quite short but here's something kinda cute! i have a little news about a new story i am rewriting called 'Winged Specialists' if you guys would read it i'd appreciate it! tysm💗