Down

wanted to write something cute. also this is changed riv ofc

*Musas POV*

I collapsed onto Riven and mine shared bed. Riven looked at me from his book with an arched brow. Yes, the bad boy himself reads, it's more like secret hobby of his. Most of the specialists know about his love for the guitar, yet I'm the only one that knows about his love for reading.

"What's wrong love?" He asked as I curled up to his waist, him combing his fingers through my hair.

"Nothing" I said muffled into his stomach. I felt him chuckle from me talking into his stomach. Riven closed his book and lifted my head.

"Doesn't seem like nothing dove" This man and his nicknames always have me flustered. His thumb grazed over my cheek.

"I just feel drained today I guess" I told him while  intertwining our hands and laying my head back onto his lap.

He gently picked me up so I was straddling him and hugged me. I don't know why but I needed this. His warmth. Or maybe just him in general. He nuzzled into the crook of my neck as his hands snaked around my waist.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, enjoying his scent and warmth. I felt fingers grazing onto my back, tracing what must be shapes. For that caused my eyes to droop. Slowly I fell in a peaceful slumber.