Is the Nature of My Game

Our lips touched! Oh my fucking lords, I kissed an Angel! Why did she have to moan and make that face?! By the Seven Hells, I was the succubus here, not her! She moaned slightly and her cheeks flushed pink. She looked so adorable, so... sexy.

I drew backward quickly. I didn't know what to say, so I just stared at her for few seconds. I could still feel the touch of her lips on mine. Her lips were like the finest satin, soft, warm and oh so perfect. I took a step backward and tried to collect my thoughts. I was in charge here. The point was to tell the Angel who was calling the shots. She looked at me slightly upwards and her eyelashes fluttered.

"I'm... Aniel," she said coyly. I felt a lump in my throat. I took a deep breath and told myself again that one little angel was no match for a demon.

"So. Annie" I told her. I figured if I gave her a human nickname it would somehow make it better.She smiled at me so sweetly I thought my heart would stop. I turned around and tried to hide the blush I felt on my cheeks from her.

"Ther'ezen," I told her quietly. "My name's Ther'ezen. And don't forget it, Angel." I turned back towards her.

She was still looking as timid as ever. So. Fucking. Cute. I steeled my resolve and face her, stepping closer again.

"Now listen up, Annie," I said to her. "I'm only going to tell you this once, so you better not forget. I'm going to stop you. I'm going to foil your plans and unmake your stupid prophecy. I don't give a rats ass what you're supposed to do here, but I will not let you win this one, little Angel. This world is not the Angels' playground now, and it never will be. You might as well go home now. You will not win," I said, turned around and walked away. I heard her move, but the bells rang at the same time, signaling the end of the lunch break.

I walked to the classroom, muttering under my breath the whole way. The fucking Angel foiled my lunch. I forgot to grab my fucking sandwich! Unbelievable. I hate that Angel. I will fucking stop her plans if it was the last thing I do.