Stained Angel

Author's Note: This is getting slightly sexual. If you feel that you don't want to read it, you can skip this chapter. 

She looked at me with such softness in her eyes. Her yellow eyes turned almost peach pink as her fingers caressed my cheeks. A smile crept onto her lips and she pulled me close again for a second kiss. This time far from just a simple brush of lips together. It was long and deep.

I thought I'd faint. My heart beat so hard I could feel it. I was so happy my tears kept falling, but they changed from tears of sadness to tears of joy. There was a slight possibility, that she felt the same way about me, than I about her...

I wrapped my hands around her waist and pulled myself close to her. She was so warm, so soft. It felt impossibly good to be kissed by her. I was pretty sure my time as an Angel was now over, but I didn't care one bit. If I can have her, everything else is of no importance. I mean I still would complete my job and save mankind, but if I never could go back home, to Heaven, I would be okay with it if I could stay here with her.

She pulled away from the kiss just in time before I needed to do it to take a breath. She pulled away only an inch though, so I panted onto her lips. I felt her breath on mine and it felt strangely hot. I sneaked my arms through her grip and onto her cheeks, then wrapped them behind her neck. I tiptoed as far as I could and pressed a kiss onto her lips and squeezed closer to her. She let go of my chin, wrapped her hands around my back and held me tight.

She smelled so good. Her scent filled my nostrils, her warmth seeped through my clothes and spread thorough my body. I felt like I was melting in her arms. My legs wobbled, I felt queasy.

"I love you, Tessie," I breathed on her lips. She shivered. I looked deep into her eyes and touched her cheek. "I love you so much it hurts. It took me a long time to admit it, but I've loved you for a long time already," I said to her, caressing her cheek at the same time.

Her cheeks got a little darker, which I guessed meant she was blushing. She looked so cute. Alright, she was a succubus and, like, that was the thing by her very nature, but still. My legs wobbled again and I almost feel down, but she had a hold of me. She lifted me easily into her arms. I didn't know being carried like that felt so good. I didn't know that it was something that had been missing from my life, but now I knew.

I know. I'm an Angel, I should not have even had thoughts liked that in the first place, but then again, the situation was far from normal in the first place. So, I glanced at toward her bed and my mind was filled with definitely un-Angel-like thoughts.

She noticed my look and raised hey eyebrow at me. I nodded at her and also answered by planting my lips onto hers. Her tongue brushed my lower lips, as if asking permission. I parted my lips and allowed her tongue to enter. She swirled hers around mine and touched me gently everywhere.

I cannot express how good it felt. Even basking in the Holy Light of Heavens was nothing compared to her kissing and holding me. She lowered me onto her bed and climbed on top of me. Somewhere along the way to the bed, her towel had fallen off, and she was now sitting astride my lower belly, completely naked.

Her wings were wide open and they were flexing themselves behind her and looking like little anxious bats. Her wings were so cute! Much cuter than my spaghetti light show anyways. She leaned forward and put her hands on both side of my head. Her breasts were hanging right in front of my face and I was entranced by them.

Tessie leaned in further and kissed me again, but only shortly. She moved her lips along my jaw and kissed her way towards my ear, and the neck. It felt so good my eyes rolled up and I let out a moan when her lips touched my neck.

Then she nibbled on my earlobe and I arched my back and whimpered, because I couldn't help it. Her lips were so soft and hot and moist and they left little patches of feeling everywhere they touched. She sat up straight and grabbed my hands, placed them onto her breasts and squeezed them against her.

Her skin was so soft and her breasts felt impossibly good. She grinned at me and looked into my eyes. "I love you my little Angel..." she said, "I cannot deny it any more than you can. I love you so much it's hard to control myself"

I looked at her and blinked slowly, then smiled a wide smile at her. "Then don't," I said and started to unbutton my dress.