𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

"the man has anger issues

"the man has anger issues."

***

PORCO HAD BEEN MAKING A MESS OF THE APARTMENT FOR THREE WEEKS IN ORDER TO GET A REACTION OUT OF EVELYN. The
consequences were dire.

He had truly gotten used to making a mess. It had become more of a habit than an intentional act.

Of course, Evelyn didn't know that it was an act in the first place, but she knew that old habits died hard.

So she couldn't get angry when he left the occasional piece of trash out. She had to be patient.

But her massive fear of bugs was not something to be taken lightly.

"We've been living together for a year and you never told me about this?" Porco asked.

Evelyn just shook her head as she wiped down the counter.

"Didn't feel like it was important." she said flatly.

Porco crossed his arms and leaned against the counter for a second.

"So wait, how would you react if I were to tell you that I had seen a spider recently?" he asked.

Evelyn froze and looked at him with a death stare. Porco rolled his eyes and walked toward the door.

"I'm kidding, god. Going to class. Bye." he said.

And he left before Evelyn could say anything.

"You could just try shutting the fuck up." Porco said shamelessly.

Two girls who were sitting in his row looked over at him with disgust. They were all currently sitting in a lecture hall and listening to the professor talk about marketing techniques.

They had been asking each other which frat party drink combinations they should try next. Porco's response wasn't exactly uncalled for.

"Nobody asked you, mind your own business." one of the girls said.

"I would if I didn't hear your annoying ass voices all of the time." he said, just making the situation worse.

He was quickly socked in the arm by Reiner, who was sitting next to him and witnessing this whole mess.

"Dude, just stop." he whispered. "Not worth the energy."

Porco shrugged off Reiner and just looked forward. He had already gotten knocked over this morning when a group of first-year guys came out of nowhere.

He was actually in the fighting mood. The anger was building up.

And it was going to get him in trouble at some point.

A failing grade on his finance project. That was his final straw.

Porco had another class to get to that day, but he had no energy or patience for it. Instead, he left the building and drove home.