𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

"maybe i am in love with her, who the hell knows anymore?"

***

"DO I KNOW YOU?" Evelyn asked.

"No, Darling, you don't. I just think you're beautiful and want to take you out sometime." the man in front of her said.

Evelyn was only in shorts and a t-shirt right now. Her hair was in a very messy bun and she hadn't even gotten presentable yet.

She was in her own home, it's not like she was trying to impress anyone. This man had randomly knocked on the door and asked how she was doing.

"I appreciate it, but I'm not interested." Evelyn said.

"Come on, you know you want a little taste. Older men have more experience." he said, leaning on the door frame.

"Sir, I'm not interested in you." she said once more.

"Why don't I come in and show you, maybe you'll change your mind." he said, beginning to move forward.

Evelyn moved back and considered running to the kitchen for a knife. This was getting really uncomfortable.

"Who the hell are you?" asked a voice.

"Porco!" Evelyn exclaimed in her head.

"That's none of your damn business, boy, you don't live here so move along." the man said.

"Actually it is my business. You're standing at my door and harassing my girlfriend. I suggest you leave before you regret your choices." Porco said.

"Girlfriend?" Evelyn thought.

"How do I know you're not lying, boy? I've never seen this little lady walk in here with anybody." the man said.

"He is my boyfriend. His key unlocks the door." Evelyn said.

"Yeah, but we don't need to prove shit to you. Get the hell out of here." Porco said as he moved the man out of the way. He walked into the apartment and stood in front of Evelyn.

"Tch. Watch yourself, young man. Respect your elders!" he said, grabbing Porco's shirt.

Porco shoved the man backward and quickly turned to Evelyn. He snaked an arm around her, picked her up, and moved backward. He slammed the door and turned the lock.

The man banged on the door a few times with some yells in between. Porco set Evelyn down and sighed.

"How does this always happen to you? Dammit, we should move." Porco said.

Evelyn frowned as Porco hung his keys.

"Move?" she questioned.

"Yeah, the lease is almost up I think." Porco said.