Chapter 1

Mingyu's pov

The new school year has begun. I didn't have friends. Why? Because I was invisible to everyone. It all started on the first day of high school. I was different from the others. They found out that I was gay and everyone laughed at me. I was alone. No one looked at me. My father was the same as the others. He knew the truth, so he hated me.

I entered my classroom and sat down in the last place by the window. I looked out the window. I heard my classmates laughing together. I wanted to have someone who would like me as well.

The teacher entered our class along with a new student. I looked at him curiously. His smile was so beautiful. He had round glasses. He was so cute. But I was still invisible to everyone and he suddenly gained everyone's attention.

"My name is Jeon Wonwoo and I'm new here. I'll be glad to be friends with anyone." 

"Sit at the back with Mingyu," the teacher said and pointed at me.

I swallowed. I didn't know what to do! A new student nodded and came to me. He looked and smiled at me. He sat down on the chair and turned to me. "Hi, I'm Jeon Wonwoo, nice to meet you," he said with a cute smile.

I froze. "I-I'm Mingyu, Kim Mingyu, nice to meet you too," I said and looked away. He was so beautiful! His cute smile, his eyes! His everything! He was so perfect and I was nobody.

Wonwoo broke the silence. "Mingyu, right? Do you have any friends? Will you show me the school?"

I wanted to answer him, but I couldn't. As always, I was invisible to everyone.

"Hey, Wonwoo! I'm Jeonghan! I'll show you our school, want you? Of course, you want, let's go!" Jeonghan said with a laugh, grabbing Wonwoo by his arm and they left the classroom.

A loud trio entered the classroom. I knew I had to leave the room quickly. They're called BOOSEOKSOON! Boo Seungkwan, Lee Seokmin and Kwon Soonyoung... These people were so terrible... They were so loud! Seokmin was the loudest. They were just three weirdos, but they were the only ones who talked to me. But I still tried to avoid them. But it was too impossible.

"Hey! Mingyu! Wait for us!" Seokmin yelled at me all of a sudden.

I sighed and turned to them. "What do you want?"

"We're your friends, Mingyu," Soonyoung said with a big smile and Seungkwan nodded.

"Is something wrong?" Seungkwan asked carefully. 

"There is a new student and he..."

"He is so beautiful, isn't he?" Seokmin said with a big smile and put his hand on my shoulder.

"How... How do you know that?" I said nervously and looked away. And why did I even ask the question? BOOSEOKSOON knows everything...

"We're BOOSEOKSOON! Did you forget, Mingyu?" Soonyoung asked me with a laugh and I knew what he meant.

"No... I didn't forget that, Soonyoung," I said with a sigh, but I smiled at him. He was too innocent. He acted like a little child. He didn't know the dark places of this world. He was just an innocent child.

"Ignore him, Mingyu," Seungkwan said with a laugh. "I have a question. Do you like him?"

"Whom? Soonyoung?"

"WHAT!?" Seokmin yelled out loud and looked at me in shock.

"NO!" Seungkwan shouted at me. "I meant Wonwoo! Do you like him?"

"I dunno, Seungkwan. I don't even know him," I said and looked down at the floor.

"But he's beautiful, isn't he?" Seungkwan asked me with his bright smile.

"Seungkwan, that's enough," Seokmin said with a laugh and grabbed Seunkgwan by his shoulder. "Let's go, guys! We have very important work to do!" Seokmin shouted at them. He grabbed Seungkwan and Soonyoung and they left.

***

Welcome to my other story. I hope you enjoy the book as much as I do.
English is my second language, so I apologize for any mistakes. 

The story is written on one of my favorite ships from Seventeen - Meanie. I'll be glad if you leave a vote and comment.