Chapter 3

Mingyu's pov

"What are you two idiots doing here!?"

It was Seungkwan, who else? Soonyoung got up and smiled innocently at him. I got up as well.

"Why are you here, Soonyoung!?" Seungkwan shouted at him and Soonyoung looked away.

"Calm down, Seungkwan. Everything is my fault, Soonyoung is innocent!"

"Is it true?" Seungkwan asked and frowned at me. "I don't trust you, Mingyu. Soonyoung is just making trouble."

"It is true, Seungkwan! It's my fault. I just needed to tell him something..."

Seungkwan deeply sighed. "Why? Why now!? I wanted to help you, Mingyu..." 

Soonyoung looked at me sadly and stood beside Seungkwan. 

I looked at Soonyoung. "I'm sorry..." I said quietly.

Seungkwan frowned at me. "Let's go, Soonyoung! We have more important things to do than talk to you here."

"I'm sorry..." I said, but no one heard me anymore. 

***

Wonwoo's pov

I saw Seungkwan with a boy walking away. Then Mingyu came out. Did he look sad? Why? What happened inside?

"Wonwoo, are you going?"

I sighed and turned to Jeonghan. I didn't want to join him and his gang. He was so annoying, but I was new here and he was king at the school...

"Yes, Jeonghan... I'm going!"

"Great! I have to show you my great friends!" Jeonghan spoke with a huge smile and I sighed once again. Amazing...

Great... More friends like him. I'm excited, really... I wanted to find some friends, but I couldn't. This school was different from the others. These people weren't the same as the others. There were groups here. One group where Jeonghan was in. This group has been very famous and controlled this school. Then there was another group. They called themselves BOOSEOKSOON. Their leader was Seokmin, but Seungkwan acted as a leader rather than Seokmin. Sometimes he acted like a child. I didn't know who Soonyoung was. But I wanted to know him more than Jeonghan's friends. Jeonghan wasn't bad, but I haven't liked him since I met him.

***

"These are my friends," Jeonghan said with a slight smirk.

"Hi, I'm Hansol, this is Jihoon. There is Jisoo, but sometimes we call him Jisoos. He hates that nickname," Hansol said with a laugh and Jisoo frowned.

"It's not funny, Hansol!"

"Hansol and Jisoo are Americans," Jeonghan explained to me.

I looked at the last member of this group. He was so silent like Mingyu.

"Oh, I'm Junhui," he said shyly.

"I'm Wonwoo, nice to meet you," I said with a small smile, but inside I knew it was all a mistake. I was too weak. I didn't know what to do... I didn't wanna be here in this place. I wanted to go, but I couldn't...

"Oh, yes..." Jeonghan said with a smirk. "Junhui is Chinese. He's not the only one. Here is another boy from China." Jeonghan frowned and looked at me finally. "His name is Xu Minghao, but he isn't in my group because he refused," he said with a growl.

Who was the mysterious Minghao? I thought and looked at Junhui. He gave me a small smile. He didn't look like a bad guy like the others, but why was he here? I really didn't get it. Why? Maybe he was scared of them?