Chapter 8

Mingyu's pov

Yesterday, I was really happy I could be with Wonwoo for a moment. I enjoyed it a lot and I was also happy he wasn't mad at me. I made a mistake and I wanted to fix it. He and Soonyoung forgave me and I was really happy about that. I didn't deserve it at all.

Another day came and I went alone to school, as always. I really didn't wanna go with the golden trio to the school. I really didn't want to at all. I rather was alone. I loved peace and quiet.

I entered my class and sat down in my seat. I put my head on the table and closed my eyes. After a while, the familiar voice woke me up. I slowly opened my eyes and I straightened up. Then I realized that was just Soonyoung. "What do you need?"

He looked away for a moment, but then he looked back at me again. "I... I just wanted to greet my friend."

"Ah... okay... Hi, Soonyoung and now, you can go back to where you came from," I answered a little wearily.

His smile suddenly disappeared and nodded gently. "I'm sorry if I disturbed you, Gyu," he whispered and quickly left the class.

I was sure he went to find his two friends. If he will be crying into Seokmin's chest and then will be everything my fault again I don't will silent about it anymore. He's just acting like an innocent child. I liked him, for real! But- Sometimes he got really annoying more than anyone else.

And now I wanted just to sleep before the class started, but suddenly, the bell rang, and I sighed. The day really didn't start very well.

After the class, I walked out of the room and looked around. Of course, I noticed the golden trio. They weren't far from me. I was thinking about what Soonyoung had told them if he ever told them about it.

I turned around and noticed Wonwoo. He was with Jeonghan, again. Why wasn't I surprised at all? Jeonghan got everywhere, more precisely, he got with him - with Wonwoo. I didn't like him at all. Jeonghan was one of the most annoying people I knew. I sighed and wanted to go far away from them all. Then suddenly, the familiar voice stopped me, grabbed my shoulder, and turned me back to him. I raised my eyebrow and looked at him. "What do you need?"

"I really want to slap you, you know?"

I didn't get it at all. "Ehh, excuse me?"

"Oh please... Don't do an idiot of yourself! You know exactly why!" he shouted at me angrily.

"I- I don't-" I looked behind him and finally, I got everything... "Now, I get it. He had told you everything, but I didn't do anything!" I started yelling at him. "He's just an annoying child who craves attention! I- I'm really not in the mood today, please... let me go..." 

Then I noticed Wonwoo who was looking at me and sighed. He must hate me more than before, and everything because of him! I couldn't look anyone in the eyes. When I looked at the boy who was standing behind Seungkwan I sighed again. He stood with his head bowed and looked like he was crying. Nobody has noticed him, just me. I wanted to go and apologize to him, but then I realized everything was his fault. People hated me because of him. Every student believes his lies and thanks to that I'm the bad one here. I'm sorry, Soonyoung, but I'm done with you...