Chapter 2

Seungkwan's pov

"Guys! We have a new mission!" I shouted at both boys. They looked at me confused.

"What? I don't understand, Seungkwan. What mission?" Seokmin asked me. Soonyoung smiled and looked curiously at me as well.

I smiled. "The mission is called Wonwoo."

"Yeah... I finally get it," Seokmin said, laughing.

Soonyoung frowned a little. "I still don't get it. Why is the mission called Wonwoo?"

"Ah, Soonyoungie," I said with a sigh and smiled at him. "It's very simple. The mission is called Wonwoo because he is new here and also because of Mingyu," I explained to Soonyoung.

"I see. I already understand," Soonyoung said with a quiet laugh. Seokmin ruffled Soonyoung's hair and they both started laughing.

"Kids," I said with a big smile and turned to Wonwoo, who was standing with Jeonghan not far away from us. "Let's go, kids!"

"Wonwoo, right?" I asked him with a huge smile. I turned to Jeonghan. "Go away, Jeonghan."

Jeonghan frowned and left without saying a word. It was a little weird, but I didn't care about it.

Wonwoo smiled. "Hi, yes, I'm Wonwoo, you?"

"Oh, sorry! I'm Seungkwan and they're my friends Seokmin and-" I turned to Seokmin and frowned. "Where the hell is Soonyoung!?"

Seokmin looked at me and shrugged. "I don't know, Seungkwan. He was beside me, but now he's not..."

"I know, Seokmin! I have eyes too, I'm not Soonyoung! You know!? I can see that he isn't here! Are you stupid!?"

Wonwoo laughed. "You're both so funny," he spoke all of a sudden.

"Sorry, Wonwoo, but this idiot lost Soonyoung!" I turned to Seokmin again and frowned. "I swear I'll kill you one day!" I shouted at Seokmin. "I have a question. Do you know Mingyu?"

Wonwoo looked at me with a grin. "Of course, I know Mingyu. He is quiet, but I think he's very kind," he said and looked away.

I knew he blushed. It was so cute.

"Mingyu is too shy and there is one sad thing... He has no friends, only us," I said sadly and looked away. "Are you back again!?" I shouted at the boy with long hair.

"Yeah, Seungkwan," he said with a laugh. "I'm back and I want to show something to Wonwoo, can I?" Jeonghan said with an innocent smile, but he wasn't as innocent as he looked.

"I hate you, Jeonghan," I hissed.

"I know, Seungkwan, I know," he answered me, laughing, and they both left.

I turned back to Seokmin. "Where the hell is Soonyoung!? What happened to him?"

"I don't know, Seungkwan, really! But I tryna to find him!"

"I'll help you, Seokmin," I said with a small smile. Soonyoung was our best friend. He was the only friend who started talking to us. I first met Seokmin and then I met Soonyoung. We started calling ourselves BooSeokSoon. I was Boo, Seokmin was Seok and our oldest was Soon. I smiled again. We were one team together.

***

Mingyu's pov

"Hey, what are you doing!?" Soonyoung shouted and looked at me a little scared.

I smiled at him. "Everything is okay, Soonyoung. I just need your help and I want to apologize for my behavior," I said calmly.

"What? And you couldn't tell me normally? Did you have to drag me to the toilets?" Soonyoung asked, still frightened.

He was frightened. He looked like a little frightened hamster in a corner. It was so cute, but I didn't want this... I didn't want him to be scared. 

"I really am sorry, Soonyoung!" I said calmly and smiled at him. "I know you're scared, but I promise you. Everything is completely fine."

"O-okay, Mingyu," he said and stood up. 

He was so small, but I knew a boy, who was smaller than him. "We're friends, you remember?" I said softly and ruffled his hair. Soonyoung was older, but for me, he was like a little child.

"That's enough!" he shouted at me with a laugh.

"You act like a little child, Soonyoung."

"NO! I'm older than you, Mingyu! And I'm tall!"

"No, you're not," I said with a loud laugh. "I'm taller than you, you're so small!" We both started laughing.

But then the door opened. "What are you two idiots doing here!?"