Ch.2 Walking Friends

■3rd Person POV■

The Nekoma volleyball team is currently doing their morning practice. But some of the members of the team couldn't help but watch their main libero, as he looks like in a daze while wiping the floor. Kuro exchanges a glance with Kai and nods to each other and both approach Yaku. Lev to come and follow his two senpais to check on Yaku. 

Yaku is wiping the floor while his eyes are glued to his feet.

"someone with big feet will grow up tall"

Y/N words from yesterday are replaying in Yaku's head. He's hoping that what she said is true, his shoe size arent too different from Kuro and Kai, so he thought he could at least be as tall as them or at least almost as tall. Yaku's smiling when Lev's voice snaps him from his daydream.

Lev: Yaku san!! why are you smiling to yourself?

Yaku: Lev, you're scaring me, you big idiot!!

Kuro smirks as he sees Yaku's face is slightly red, he just found something to tease.

Kuro: Oya? something smells fishy.... it's rare to see Yakkun acting like a fool, smiling to himself like this...

Yaku: WHA? WHO ACTS LIKE A FOOL???

Kai: But it's kinda true though, does something good happen?

Yaku: nothi-

Suddenly Yaku remember what Y/N said yesterday again

"you should be confident with how you look

"because you are attractive enough"

Suddenly Yaku's face grew even redder because of Y/N's cute face when she said that, flashes on his head. This wasn't unnoticed by both Kuro and Kai, even Lev and the other saw this too.

Lev: I think something really is happened to Yaku san

Yaku throws a ball at Lev

Yaku: SHUDDUP LEV!

The morning practice ran with Kuro pestering Yaku to tell him what happens, but of course, Yaku didn't tell him. Even right now when they're walking back to their own classes, Kuro still asking about it to Yaku, Kai just watches as his friends are bickering right now. 

The three of them just reach the 3rd year floor and about to turn to their hall when Kuro and Yaku bumped into another group.

Yaku: Sorry, we're- L/N?

Y/N: Ya..ku san?

Y/N was walking to the girls' bathroom with her two classmates when she bumped into Yaku and Kuro. Now they found out that they're studying at the same school.

■Yaku's POV■

L/N is studying in Nekoma too? this is the third-grade floor, is she also a third year? why have I never seen her? She's in school uniform is cute too. I can feel my cheek is getting a bit warm.  No, don't stare Yaku Morisuke! I shook my head.

Mami: oi Yaku, Kuro, watch where you going!

Ohisaka Mami is one of Kuro and my classmates from when I'm in 1st year L/N is friends with her?

Yaku: uh sorry, Kuro is joking around just now.

Kuro: don't make take all of the blame Yakkun.

I look at L/N who's standing next to Ohisaka.

Yaku: uh L/N, you're studying in here too?

Y/N: uh yes... I'm from class 3-5... I also didn't know that you're from Nekoma too, Yaku san...