EPILOGUE

■3rd Person POV■

After marrying for three years and live in Russia, Yaku and Y/N decided to move back to Japan with their two years old daughter. Yaku carries his daughter in his arm and his other one pushes open the door to their new house.

Yaku: well come to our new house!

Yaku places his daughter on the floor as she then walks around, sometimes crawling. Y/N walks in and stands next to Yaku as he then snakes his arm on her waist, pulling her closer to him.

Yaku: guess the little one likes our new house

Yaku nuzzle Y/N face, and she chuckles.

Y/N: I like it too... 

just then, Y/N and Yaku see as their daughter bumps a stack of boxes, and the box on the top was about to fall onto their daughter.

Y/N: oh no!

Yaku immediately runs and dives on the floor, taking his daughter away before the box hits her. Their daughter looks at Yaku and claps, as he looks back at her in horror. He then sighs and looks at Y/N, and gives her a sheepish smile.

Yaku: Save...

Y//N chuckles as she watches her Libero saves their daughter. Y/n approaches the two and put the box aside. She then sits next to her husband and leans her head on his shoulder.

Y/N: you really are my hero... our hero...

Yaku: I'll be your hero as long as you need me too

 daughter: da... da!

Yaku hugs her daughter and snuggles her face.

Yaku: you too little one!

They will continue their happy life together in Japan. Taking care of each other as a happy family.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The End

Thank you for reading until this far

I hope you enjoy this story
Please check my other stories too♡

I hope you all have a great day!

^^

K A Y N U