8. Mine ( Final Chapter)

■3rs Person POV■

This afternoon, the L/N ceramics store is pretty crowded. 7 years have passed, after graduating from business school, Y/N continues her family business.

All these years she's in a long-distance relationship with Yaku. Keeping in touch with each other through calls and video calls. Even though they're craving for each other's presence, they're content with knowing that they belong to each other.

Being the honest girl she is, and having Mami around sometimes, makes her tells everything to Yaku. From how some of her classmates are trying to get her numbers from when she's still in college, to her current customer who has been trying to get her.

This was actually made Yaku infuriated, but he trusts Y/N and happy she didn't hide any of that from him.

Y/N walks through the busy street of Shibuya after checking her family business. She heads straight to her apartment and takes a shower. At this time she used to have a video call session with Yaku, but after waiting for a while, Yaku hasn't called her yet. She decides to call him instead but Yaku didn't respond to it. Y/N is sad that Yaku didn't pick up, but she's more worried than mad.

Y/N: are you okay Morisuke?

Y/N decides to wait before she calls him again later. Y/N cooks something for dinner when the bell rings. Y/N tilts her head a bit, wondering who might be coming right now. She didn't expect any guess today. Is it Mami? she thought.

Y/N walks to her front door and unlock it. She opens the door and sees who stands in front of her place.

Brown hair pushed up with a little bit of gel. The sunglass was being lowered by the well-dressed man in front of her. There, Yaku stands in front of her.

Yaku: I thought Ohisaka might give me the wrong address

Yaku: I thought Ohisaka might give me the wrong address.... it's been so long... Y/N

■Yaku's POV■

Y/N is standing in her doorway, wearing a simple home dress. The smell of her shampoo radiates means that she's just finished showering not long ago.

She didn't change at all, still, look beautiful and sweet. But then I saw tears falling from her eyes.

Yaku: wh- Y/N why did you cr-

I haven't finished my sentences when Y/N jumps at me and circling her arms on my neck. I could feel her body's trembling.

Y/N: Mo... risuke (sobs) its... (sobs) you... it's really you.... I miss you (sobs)

I feel relaxed in her arms, I return her gesture by circling arms around her smaller frame, burying my face in her beautiful (h/c) locks, inhaling the scent that I miss the most.

Yaku: I miss you too Y/N... I'm home...

Y/N: welcome... (sobs) home...

I push her body back a little, watching as the tears rolls on her red cheeks. I lean closer and do what I've been dreaming of for the past seven years. I kiss her, as my lips longed for hers. We stay like that until I pull back.