~A Cozy Morning~

Oikwawa had just woken up, to the sound of an alarm ringing at half past seven in the morning.

He turned to his phone and switched the alarm off, and was a little surprised when he saw that Makki had texted him around five minuets ago. 

He rubbed his eyes and opened the texts.

                                                               Makki

Makki: Oikawa, are you there?

Kawa:Good Morning to you too..

Makki: You only just got up?

Kawa: Yea, and?

Makki: Suprised, i thought you would have been up first today.

Kawa: Why is that?

Makki: Check your calendar, also, hint, its February this month.

Kawa:Righttt.

Oikawa blinked in confusion, then scrolled on his phone to the calendar.

February 14th. Valentines Day.

It then hit Oikawa like an arrow.

"Oh my gosh...." Oikawa was speaking to himself. "It's the day were lovers spend time with eachother! Maybe Iwa-Chan will take me out~"

Oikawa the went back on to  texts.

Kawa:Why didnt you tell me it was Valentines day, Makki?

Makki:Thats the thing, i thought you already knew ._.

Kawa:Fair enough, but i wonder if Iwa-Chan will do somethig for me, wouldnt that be great Makki!?

Makki:Isnt it the same every year? Dont you go to the same cafe?The one on the street?

Kawa:Well yes, but since we are in our 20's maybe it will be diffrent? 

Makki:Suppose so,

Kawa: Anyways, what about you and Mattsun? What are you two lovebirds doing?

Makki: I was thinking we could just watch movies and eat snacks all day, i mean, why not?

Kawa: Yeah, sure, you do you! 

Makki: Kay

Kawa: Anyways~ I gotta go now, bye-bye Makki!

Makki: Bye, Oikawa!

Oikawa switched off his phone, he got up out of bed, and went for a shower, brushed his teeth and all.

Now came the hard part.

                                                             What was he going to wear?