~The park where it all began~

Iwaizumi and Oikawa were now at the park,  just walking aalong and happily holding hands, talking about the positive things in life, until they came across the playgroud with the same exact equipment they used as kids.

"Whoa, Iwa-Chan! Look! These were from when we were kids! Speaking of which, remember that one time when you..." Oikawa had started to bring back some of the happy moments they shared together here.

Iwaizumi was listening to what Oikawa was saying, but was looking directly at a tree.

"Iwa-chan? Why are you starring at the tree?" Oikawa had a concerned look on his face.

"Oh, i was just wondering....do you think...maybe....the carvings might still be there?" He had responded with, now looking at Oikawa.

"Ohhh, right! The carvings! Why dont we have a little look! Come along, Iwa-Chan!" and with that said, Oikawa grabbed Iwaizumi's arm and started to run over to the tree, Iwaizumi trailing behind.

*Pant* "Oikawa- Why did we need to run..?" *Pant*

"Oh, right, sorry Iwa-Chan, I was just excited.." Oikawa had blurted out, along with a wave of apologies.

"Its alright, but lets have a look at the tree to find the carvings, shall we?"Iwaizumi suggested.

"Of course! Lets find those carvings!" And with that, Oikawa had started scanning the tree, trying to remember where they had carved their carvings all those years ago.

"Iwa-Chan! I found it! Over here!" Oikawa started to signal Iwaizumi to come over.

Iwaizumi looked at the carvings that said "O+I were here" 

"I cant belive its still quite clear, and god, your hand writing was really bad back then" He had jokingly commented.

"Jeez, thanks Iwa-Chan, you so nice~" He had teased him with.

The two laughed before sittting down and resting their backs on the tree, as they did so long ago.

After around half an hour of talking, something happend.