~The Humble Cafe~

Oikawa had walked out again with a small smile on his face, and with earmuffs on.

"So that was what took about 5 minuets?" Iwaizumi had said with a small relived sigh.

"Yea, took awhile to find them though, but anyways, they are cute arent they~?" Oikawa replied with a pretty smile on his face.

"Suppose so, well, lets get going shall we?" Iwaizumi called, as he started to walk away.

"Mhm~!" Oikawa ran up to Iwaizumi and grabbed his hand, wrapping his fingers in his boyfriend's.

After some walking, they made it to the Cafe they would normally go to on this special day.

They walked into the Cafe and sat down at the seats next to the window, and Oikawa took off his earmuffs.

"Planning on having a latte, Iwa-Chan?" Oikawa had commented, while twirling Iwaizumi's hair.

"Yeah, I think i will, how about you?" He had responded with.

"Isnt it obvious? Of course i want a Cappuccino and some Milkbread~" Oikawa had said, staring right at Iwaizumi.

"Should've guessed" Iwaizumi chuckled, smile on his face.

After some time, the pair had finished eating/drinking what they had requested and after some talk, Iwaizumi had suggested that they could have a walk in the park, the exact one across the road that they would play in alot as kids. 

Oikawa agreed, and after a few more minuets, they had payed and left.