~The Surprise~

Iwaizumi knelt on his knee's, and took Oikawas hands. This was the moment Iwaizumi had waited for. Finally.

"Toru Oikawa, I hope you know, you are the most, Kind, Pretty, Gorgeous, Smartest and many more, person I have ever met. You have been there for me ever since childhood. We have laughed together, cried together, and smiled toghether. I have finally pulled out enough courage to ask you..." 

Iwaizumi reached into his back pocket and pulled out a box.

He opened it slowly, to show a stunning ring, along with the words....

"Will you Marry me?"

You could see Oikawa's eyes start to tear up, he had covered his mouth with his hands.

He lowerd his hands and yelled...

"OF COURSE!!!" before running into his partners arms, massive smile stuck on his face. 

Oikawa was not going to let go for some time.

After around 5 minuets of tightly holding eachother, Iwaizumi placed the ring on Oikawa's ring finger, still with that massive smile on both their faces.

"Iwa-Chan....I love you so much...." Oikawa said softly. "I love you more...." Iwaizumi responded with, before lightly pulling Oikawa in for a kiss.

Authors Note!

Im so sorry if that was uncomfortable to read, i understand!

Anyways, i'll do a bonus chapter, which will basically be the wedding, then that will be it.

I really do hoped you enjoyed reading this book!

-Umbreon/Da Shiny Umbreon UwU