FIVE || FIGHTING FESTIVAL

"Lady Diana, we have to go now!" She squealed happily and she dragged poor Luna outside, who was still trying to take a bit of her breakfast, "Sir Meliodas and Sir Ban are having a fighting festival, it would be a shame for you to miss out!"

Snapping out from her food daydream, Luna could barely register the words in her head, a fighting festival?

"A what now?" She asked Elizabeth as she got pulled up the hill.

Luna was pretty impressed by the princess's strength as she got half dragged, half carried up the hill. Her purple-ish platinum hair flew everywhere as a cool breeze blew by. When they reached the summit, a crowd had gathered in the center, waiting for something. Elizabeth then left her next to Harlequin and she ran to meet with Meliodas, who was standing in front of everyone else, also, waiting or something.

What could it be?

Then the answer arrived. With his hands in his pockets, and strolling up the hill was the fox sin of greed: Ban.

He looked a bit down for some particular reason, "Sorry to keep you-"

"Hey, Ban!" The talking pig interrupted, and Ban finally looked up, "You're the only the who's late to this party!"

"Huh?!"

Then the sin just registered all the people standing behind Meliodas. His face morphed from surprise to complete shock. Luna could see some veins protruding under his skin, and felt the anger in him start to rise.

"Been waiting for you slowpoke," Harlequin said from beside her.

"I just love a good festival!"

"These feelings, I don't know what to do! I have the chills"

"Oh yeah, that's right, you missed the last fighting festival didn't ya?"

"Hey there Ban, Long time, no see."

Ban spluttered at the number of people that were here, Luna could feel his rage rise again and boil inside him. This probably was supposed to be a secret between Meliodas and him. One that was strictly forbidden from any other person from what she could tell.

The immortal boy was really pissed off. Ban was usually a chill person, but Luna could think of one person who could make him get fired up like that.

Elaine.

His love for her was probably the thing that perpetuated his fierce behavior right now. His veins could be seen on his neck as he growled at Meliodas.

"Damn it, Captain! Just what in the hell is going on here?!" He screamed at the blonde-haired boy, "What's with all these freakin' spectators?!"

"Don't ask me. I don't know. I mean, by the time I got out here, they were all getting ready and hyped up." Meliodas replied in an innocent tone, but boy, he was far from innocent. Luna shuddered at all things she'd seen him do to Elizabeth, dear god, get that out of my head.

"How in the world could they--" He gasped, the answer coming to him, "Hey! Master!"

Luna supposed that the "Master" that Ban mentioned was the talking pig earlier, but she was still kind of sleepy from being woken up forcefully by her little brother and her brain was dead.

"So," She said as she yawned, "What is going on here? Why am I always the last one to know?"

"Apparently, Ban and the Captain agreed to have a fight here. But about what? I don't know." Harlequin told her as he offered her a seat in his flying pillow for payback.

"Oh thank you, brother dear," Luna said, full of sarcasm, she climbed up on the pillow and sat cross-legged to watch the event unfold, Harlequin unthinkingly sat closer to her as he watched the lady giant from afar.