SEVEN || ALBION

"So, you're still alive huh?" A drawling voice echoed across the cave, "I'm glad."

The male clutched his spear and laughed. His red hair falling down to his back. His multicolored wings flapped a few times as he felt the connection to his gift to her strengthen.

"I won't lose you this time,

"...Luna"

--------------------------

"Lu-lu!" Merlin called, "Oh lu--"

"Don't call me that." Luna interrupted abruptly. That nick-name was forbidden and Merlin knew it. So Luna knew if she was using it, she must be up to something......again.

Traveling with the Seven Deadly Sins was as hectic as it was fun, with all the trouble that Gowther caused earlier about wanting a heart. Luna actually felt sorry for the doll, she'd never even think about what would happen if her heart got taken away...well...she would probably die before she would know what it feels like anyways.

Then a noise erupted from the magical ball thing that Merlin held in her hands, Luna winced as it pierced her eardrums. Merlin gasped as she continued to stare at it. Luna decided to ignore it and continue to sip on her drink. It was probably some mage thing that Luna didn't understand.

"What is making that sound?" Slater of the Roars of Dawn asked as he returned from comforting Elizabeth outside.

"Our original plans have changed," Merlin said, "We're heading to the royal capital of Camelot immediately. I've sensed an abnormal surge of magical power."

Luna's eyes widened, a rise of magical power?

"What a minute," She gestured for Merlin to stop, but the mage didn't listen, "W-wait, what is going on!?" And the whole of the boar hat was teleported to Camelot. Luna jumped in surprise as she saw that they were at least a few hundred feet up in the air.

"Hey...guys?" Hawk squeaked as he looked out the window, "What's that giant mountain-like looking thing? Whoa, I wonder how many times it's bigger than mom!"

"I have never seen anyone in the giant race that looks like that!" Diane said as she stepped out of the boar's hat and onto mama Hawke's head.

"I'm detecting magical reactions from inside its body, but there aren't any vital signs. Most likely, it must be a golem."

"That's no ordinary golem," Luna said as she summoned her sacred treasure, "That's a Great Beast Albion. Its power level is most likely above 5000." She had her staff in hand, ready to intervene when needed. She hoped that Meliodas would be enough to defeat for she really didn't feel like doing a battle right now.

"What is that?" asked Diane,

"It's a weapon that was made by the demon race during the ancient war. Must have woken up from around when the ten commandments were revived." Meliodas said grimly as he stared at the giant lump of clay.

"And we call it a big fat hump of dry clay,"

Diane ignored that, "The ten what?"

"Fight now, do explanations later." Luna interrupted. The Ten Commandments must be on the move, these Albions must have been near when they were revived.

"It's like having the same nightmare all over again." Slater breathed, "I haven't sensed a force this powerful since Hendrickson turned into that monster!"

"A-are you kidding me?" Hawke squeaked as his earing began to buzz, "Meliodas' power level is at 3370! Merlin's power is 4710, Luna's power right now is...wHAt?" He stared at the platinum-haired girl, "Luna why is your power level right now down to 3500!?"

"My power level fluctuates in the day depending on my mood, my sacred treasure, and whatnot. It is usual that it can drop...A lot."

"wHAT!!?? Then we have no chance of defeating that monster!! Because...Because...that thing...that thing's power level iS AT 5500!!

Like it was all staged, the Albion roared at them after it "heard" them. The sound waves were enough to blow down a straw house. However, this doesn't seem to faze Luna. She actually found it particularly funny when it seemed like the Albion actually heard them and took a swipe. Mama Hawke dodged and continue to fly around the Albion like an oversized mosquito.

"It must be reacting to our power levels," Merlin said,

The Albion raised its hand and brought it down on the capital. It was met with a purple defense shield that was definitely Merlin's doing.

"Seems throwing down a magic-blocking wall in advance was the right call."

"Wow!" Slater seemed, well...Luna couldn't really see his face, but the tone of his voice seemed to be full of admiration, "Protecting the entire city will a barrier? Look at my big sister go!"

"With that said, covering such a wide range does weaken the defensive effects," Merlin commented as Luna nodded in agreement as well, "It may last two more strikes."

The Albion wasted no time in raising its fist and smashing the barrier for a second time. The magical barrier crackled, shock waves ricochetting across it. Then the monster smashed the barrier a third time.

"And now, it's gone."

Even though with the threat of the Albion, Merlin still seemed to in her lazy, drawback self. However, Luna didn't like that at all. She was the type to never underestimate (maybe except when they are really too weak) her opponents and always was on her guard. She learned that the hard way.

"No way!" Hawke said as he trembled at the force of the playdough monster.

The Albion blew a blast of red hot flames at the city, only to be met with the counter forces of all the holy kights. The two powers met in the middle, creating a mushroom cloud of smoke, billowing about. But even with that, Luna can tell that they cannot withstand another one.

The Albion sucked in air, its fat, humongous body tilting backward. It was ready to give another blow.

"Merlin!" Melidoas yelled over the noise, "Send me over there NOW!"

Merlin clicked her fingers and Meliodas was teleported away from here. Another blast of flame was released from the Albion's mouth, it was aimed straight for the castle. But as it was just about to hit the castle, Luna saw Meliodas use his full counter to deflect the attack.

"Diane, take Elizabeth inside," Luna ordered, "Things might get a bit rough outside."

I hope u guys will like it! Love y'all and stay safe everyone!

AlitaNightshade