SIX || UNVEILED

"Hawk, try to show a little decorum in front of his majesty would you?" Merlin chided as the now fully grown pig stuffed scrapes into his mouth. Luna shook her head at 'his' behaviour as she stood next to Elizabeth.

"Whatever!" Hawk replied with his mouth full of food, "This is who I am okay?"

Even though Luna had told the King that she didn't want to attend......whatever ceremony this is, he still chastised her into coming. Only now, she really regretted her decision, crowds and her certainly do not mix.

"So have Ban and King chosen not to attend?" Gowther asked,

"Where could they be in a time like this?" Diana agreed too, rubbing her head.

Last night, Luna swore she heard King and Ban talking about something outside the boar hat. However, she was too tired to find out what exactly, and slept instead.

As the ceremony started, she fiddled with the purple material of her dress, hating that she was feeling so nervous in front of humans. She was always like this, shy in crowds but on the battlefield, she was not someone you would want as your enemy.

"The Seven Deadly Sins, along with their friend" The king coughed," ......scraps disposal?"

Elizabeth was quick to the rescue, "Oh, Captain of Scraps Disposal."

"Ah-hem," Bartra continued, "Captain of scraps, we gather to honor and commend you for your heroic efforts to protect this kingdom. When your name is called please come forth and allow me to present--"

"I object!"

Luna looked up, Object? Just what do you think you're doing Meliodas? This was definitely not a good time to pull one of your jokes.

"The Seven Deadly Sins shouldn't get one medal." He continued, his voice loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Wha-at did you say?" Said the stumped King

"Sir Meliodas? Why would--" Elizabeth also questioned.

"I mean that's what some people here are itching to shout." He turned and faced the crowd, "If you have something to say, then say it to my face! I'll hear you out."

Luna saw three armored holy kights step out from the crowd. The one on the left was a short and stout guy with auburn hair. The lanky one in the middle had silver hair seemed to be the leader of the bunch, he carried himself with an air of importance that Luna didn't like. The last one and also the tallest one, of their little trio, was a very buff holy knight that wore a gree coat, he had his eyes fixated on Meliodas, immediately activating Luna's protective mode.

"Hey look, aren't those the Pleiades of the Azure Sky?"

The Pleiades of the Azure sky? Luna had no idea what and who they were. But she couldn't stand anyone who talks bad about her friends, and especially family. She didn't care if they were some high-level people or friends of the King, she will pulverize them.

"Huh? I could have sworn there were a few more grumblers here...that's weird. I guess for now we only have three straight shooters. So what's the problem?" Meliodas commented as he walked up to the three, not caring how the three-- uh two of them towered over him.

"We would like nothing more than to see the power of the legendary knights known for saving the kingdom from evil firsthand." The knight in the middle said, "Well, Sir Meliodas. Will the Seven Deadly Sins' Captain honor that request?"

"Sir Deathpierce!" A random guard knight ran to him, "We're in His Majesty's presence!"

The knight called Deathpierce completely ignored the other knight's words, but still focused on Meliodas, "Due to the unfortunate fact that the two grandmasters, no, I mean those two traitors assigned us to a remote post. We didn't get to witness you in action. So we can't accept this unless we are able to see your power for ourselves."