• 5 •

"Excuse you, I'm Min Jungkook. I do what I want" Yoongi's little brother poked his tongue at him.

"Hey, watch it. I'm your senior in university" he grumbled at the freshman.

"You might be a third year student but people still ask if I'm the older one" he snickered making Yoongi roll his eyes.

"So your boyfriend goes to this university too?" he asked to which Jungkook nodded excitingly as they got in Yoongi's car since he promised to drop him off at his boyfriends house.

"What was his name again? Tangu?"

Jungkook groaned, "Taehyung. His name is Taehyung. Please hyung, I've been dating him for 2 months now."

"That house, stop there. Oh there he is" he smiled happily seeing his boyfriend outside.

Yoongi stopped the car and for a moment his heart stopped working.

"Jimin..."

"Huh? Hyung? You good?" He asked.

Yoongi nodded, "yeah, just... who's that dude next to him?"

"Ah, Jiminie. He's Tae's brother" Jungkook explained as they got out of the car.

Taehyung grinned, running over to his boyfriend and hugging him. "What are you guys doing out?" he asked. "Ah, we were about to go get snacks. Minnie wanted ice cream" he told him.

"I can take him for ice cream!" Yoongi blurted.

"Tae? Who's that?"