• 13 •

"No!"

"Please?"

"Yoongi!"

"I can't help it, you're so kissable"

"I hate you."

"Nah, you love me."

"I can't feel my lips!"

Yoongi chuckled softly and pulled Jimin on to his lap, "not my fault you have juicy lips" he buried his face against the crook of his neck.

"I can't believe I tolerated you for six months" he whispered, running his fingers through Yoongi's soft locks. "I can! I'm a good boy" he chuckled, mimicking Taehyung's aegyo that he did frequently.

"Are you trying to be cute right now hyung?"

"Can I not be?"

"Weirdo, you can. But only when I'm around" he hugged him tightly in an almost possessive manner.

"Jimin-ah, you okay?"

"Hmm, I'm fine."

"Is that dream bothering you again?"

"No..."

"Jimin."

"Fine...yes, it has. I just, sometimes I don't get why you're with me. I'm blind and I'm probably holding you back from doing a lot of things that you want to do with your significant other" he murmured.

Yoongi cupped Jimin's cheeks and looked into his eyes, "you're the only one for me. If I wanted to walk away I would have done that six months ago. We had this conversation. I'm not leaving you and that stupid dream isn't happening" he kissed his button nose.

"I love you Yoongi" he murmured.

"I love you too. Now, since it's our six month anniversary how about.." Yoongi's hand travelled up Jimin's sweater making the other squeal.

"No! I'm sore from yesterday plus Tae will be here to pick me up soon" he whined softly when he felt Yoongi's thumb graze over his nipple. "Taehyung can wait" he whispered, pecking his neck. "Plus, all that making out made me hard" he whispered with a sly smirk when he heard Jimin's breath hitch.

"You're so fucking annoying Min Yoongi" Jimin whimpered, biting down on his lip.

"Thanks babe, at least I'm your annoying" he teased as he palmed him gently.

DING DONG!