• 9 •

"You better not pull a stunt" Jungkook hissed as he pressed the doorbell and waited. Yoongi grinned, nudging his brothers side, "you know, you do look older than me when you're mad" he cooed making the younger roll his eyes in annoyance.

The door opened and Jungkook replaced his scowl with a sweet smile after seeing his boyfriend, instantly leaning in for a kiss while Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Tae? Is Jungkook here?" a light voice came and Yoongi notice Jimin who was wearing a big red hoodie and black sweats with a bowl in his hands and it looked like he was mixing something.

Taehyung closed the door, "yeah and his brother Yoongi is here too" he told him. "Remember? The one who took you out to ice cream?"

"Ah! Of course I remember! Hi hyung!" his voice changed to a brighter version making Taehyung raise an eyebrow and chuckle.

Yoongi walked over to him and smiled, "hey, what are you making there?" he asked, peeping into the bowl which seemed like melted chocolate.

Upon hearing Yoongi's voice now much closer to him he turned his body towards the sound of his voice. "Ah, we're making chocolate covered strawberries" he smiled.

"Yoongi hyung, would you mind helping Jimin with that until me and Jungkook set up the living room?" Taehyung asked, earning a quizzical look from his boyfriend.

"Of course, I can do that" the two walked into the kitchen. The older couldn't help but notice how gently Jimin was with things, touching around to identify objects and such.

"Okay, let's get these bad boys dipping" Yoongi nodded as he pushed up his sleeves.