• 19 •

Alcohol sure was something amazing. A substance that makes your mind all fuzzy and your vision double.

One drink, two drinks, three...yes.

Even after three months of Jimin's passing, Yoongi wasn't any better. He wasn't like one of those movie characters that find the purpose of life after losing someone they dearly love. He wasn't getting his shit together and being a boss. Oh no, he was just existing at this very point.

He knew his family was worried, Jungkook was constantly coming over to clean up the place and his parents kept stocking the already stocked fridge.

"Come home for a couple of weeks. Maybe that'll help" his mother would say, trying to convince him.

Help? Would that bring Jimin back?

"Hyung, please...don't do this to yourself" Jungkook would cry.

The Kim's were worried too. Taehyung had just started to get a bit better knowing his brother was gone forever. They might not be biological twins but to him Jimin was his own blood.

Yoongi washed his face, looking at the mirror as water dripped from his skin.

"Hey, don't let the water run for so long dummy" he heard the familiar voice and turned around, gulping. "Jimin...Jimin...you.." he rushed over to the doorframe to hug him but he was gone, just like that.

Hallucinations.

Dreams.

Sleep.

His love...gone.