• 12 •

Yoongi looked at himself in the mirror, he wore a simple suit, nothing flashy or fancy since it was just a simple charity event.

He grabbed his keys and essentials before exiting his apartment. On the way to pick up Jimin all he could think of was how exciting this would be and how pretty Jimin must look right now.

However when he got to his house the 19 year olds mother explained how Jimin had caught a bad cold and is in his room. Yoongi immediately rushed upstairs to check on him, not noticing fond smile on Mrs. Kim's face.

He knocked on the door and waited for a moment before a soft 'come in' was heard. He proceeded to push open the door and his heart dropped seeing the boy there on the bed with the cutest red nose.

"Yoongi... it's you... isn't it?"

Now that made the older happy. He wondered how Jimin knew that it was him despite not being able to see.

"Yep, the one and only" he chuckled and placed his car keys on Jimin's desk, walking over and sitting down on the edge of the bed.

"I'm so sorry Yoongi. Didn't you--" ACHOO!

"Sorry, I meant to say..didn't you--" ACHOO! ACHOO!

"UGHHHH!! FOR FUCKS SAKE!" he yelled out of frustration which made Yoongi's eyes widen from his sudden outburst.

Jimin let out a calm breath, "I sent you a voice message like 3 hours ago. Did you not get it?" he managed to finally ask.

Yoongi chuckled, hand reaching over to ruffle Jimin's hair. "I probably did. My WiFi has been shit lately" he smiled which made Jimin frown. "So you...you dressed up for the dance?" he asked, his hand slowly reaching out to touch the fabric of Yoongi's black silky shirt.

"It's okay...at least I got to see how hot you are cursing" he mumbled, hand hovering over Jimin's small one that was touching his shirt.

Jimin's face flushed bright pink apart from his red button nose. "Shut up, I'm not hot" he muttered. "It's just the cold" he defended himself.

"Jimin."

"Yeah?"

"I'm going to say something right now. I mean...I had this planned out much better but I'll have to improvise."

"What are you talking--" ACHOO!

"--about" he sighed after blowing his nose.

Yoongi got a bit closer which made Jimin physically still, his heart beating faster. All he felt were the soft lips on his cheek and a murmur of 'I like you, so damn much' before...ACHOOOO!!