Meeting 'Him'

GENSHIN IMPACT FANFIC!

ALL CHARACTERS BELONGS RIGHTFULLY TO MIHOYO, IM JUST A FANFIC AUTHOR

DISCLAIMERS: THESE ARE THE SHIPS!

ALBEDOXAETHER

YANDERE!LUMINEXSUCROSE

CHILDEXZHONGLI

KLEEXDESTRUCTIONS

KLEEXBOMBS

KLEEX(PLS HELP THIS CHILD)

I'LL ADD MORE SHIPS TO THE CHART IN THE FUTURE! FOR NOW, FEEL FREE TO SIT BACK AND ENJOY READING!

Aether fiddled with his fingers nervously as Lumine came up to him with full snow gear, " Nii-san? What's wrong? Aren't we going to Dragonspine together? " She asked, popping up behind him "  Ah! yes, umm... what about the map? " Aether snapped out of his thoughts and started to grab his sword.

 " Sucrose just passed it over to me" Lumine then sighed in love-struck as she remembered how flustered her girlfriend was sending the map over to her.

" When are you going to confess to Albedo?" the question made Aether so shook-- he tripped over-literal air. 

"H-HOW DID YOU--" Instantly, his usual porcelain face flushed into a deep shade of red.

" Frankly speaking... EVERYONE KNOWS " His sister said nonchalantly as she was busy fixing her flower ornament. " Does...albedo know? " he asked meekly, feeling more nervous than before.

" That guy? Hmmm... I don't think so? He's been buried in his research for weeks now, isn't that why my girl commissioned us to go check if he's alive or not? " Lumine did a bit of a stretch before walking out of their inn, followed by her brother Aether. 

" By the way, why did Sucrose commissioned us? She could've just asked you to go...considering you almost murdered Reckless Pallad for pushing her " He asked, as they both walked hand in hand towards the frozen mountains of Dragonspine. 

" *sigh* that's exactly what I told her, even if she wanted me to wipe out the entire Fatui organization, I would be more than GLAD to annihilate the entire world for her " 

" wait.. those two aren't the same thing? " Aether looked over to his sister with concern as she let out an evil laugh " exactly ".

" Well, at least I know Sucrose is in good hands... " The older sibling could only let out a simple laugh to his overprotective little sister.

" Brrr... It's been a while since I've stepped into Dragonspine " Lumine slightly shivered as both her and Aether held their hands tighter, in order to keep each other warm. " Same.. I can't seem to get used to the cold climate ".

" Well, according to the map, we're not far off Albedo's secret lair-- I'm sure that guy has a bit of fire running... cmon, let's run " The blonde girl looked over to the simple map and dragged her brother along. 

As they were running through the thick snow, they stopped immediately at the sight of  a familiar campsite... 'the Fatuis' 

" When was the last time we fought one of them? " Lumine asked as Aether took a bit of time remembering... " Umm.. a few weeks ago? ". 

" Well, this could be my payback against that annoying redhead that couldn't keep his hands to himself... " the girl growled and pulled her sword out of thin air and charged straight to the camp, leaving her brother dumbfounded... " Did she mean Childe? " Aether wondered as he too pulls out his sword to assist his sister.