For Him, I Love The Most

GENSHIN IMPACT FANFIC!

ALL CHARACTERS BELONGS RIGHTFULLY TO MIHOYO, IM JUST A FANFIC AUTHOR

DISCLAIMERS: THESE ARE THE SHIPS!

YANDERE?ALBEDOXAETHER

YANDERE!LUMINEXSUCROSE

CHILDEXSLIGHTLY MASOCHISTIC!ZHONGLI

BEIDOUXNINGGUANG

XIAOXVENTI

KLEEXDESTRUCTIONS

KLEEXBOMBS

KLEEX(PLS HELP THIS CHILD)

I'LL ADD MORE SHIPS TO THE CHART IN THE FUTURE! FOR NOW, FEEL FREE TO SIT BACK AND ENJOY READING!

!!TW!! USAGE OF INAPPROPRIATE WORDS !!TW!!

The four men woke up in confusion as their hands and feet were tied, their bodies were unbelievably freezing in the harsh winter of Dragonspine, " WHO ARE YOU-- YOU COWARD! FIGHT US MAN TO MAN IF YOU'RE SO BRAVE! " The screaming and shouting of the newly awaken annoying worms irks the Adeptus who was trying to enjoy his fresh ball of snow, " I see that you have finally woken up... and noisy as always, " The yaksha said as he walked over to them with a polearm firm in his grip. " Y-YOU! YOU'RE THAT FUCKER FROM THE BAR! RELEASE ME YOU CUNT! LETS HAVE A FAIR AND SQUARE FIGHT! " The man shouted once more, it was so irritating to the point Xiao actually contemplated on either torturing him to death or rip out his entire vocal cords. 

" I got no time for that, come at me-- ALL of you, " The Adeptus said as his polearm swiftly cuts through the ropes, letting them free--" I do have to say, if any of you even think about running away, my polearm would be the last thing you would ever see in your lifetime " with the threat being settled, the chances of both survival and opportunity for the men to flee were reduced to zero. " STOP BEING SO COCKY YOU LIL SHIT! " One of them shouted as the four of them charged all at once towards the Anemo Adeptus. There's a lot of things that the yaksha hates the most, himself, mortals pretending to be an Adeptus, scums, perverts, and people that delay his precious time with Venti.

Not even waiting for any of them to hit him, Xiao swiftly thrust his polearm towards the four of them, skewering them like a massive human kebab, " I'm guessing this settles here then " the yaksha said coldly as he began to throw them all off the cliff of Dragonspine, towards the heart of Dragonspine... where normal humans wouldn't even dare to enter as it's filled with Abyss Mages, Ruin Graders, Ruin Guards, Frozen Lawachurl, and even traps. The faint screaming and shouting from the four of them soon began to be unheard of as they were free-falling towards their death from either their injury, the height, freezing to death or even become the hilichurl's next dinner, whatever it was, Xiao couldn't care less about it and proceeds to head home back to his lover. 

With only a few hours till dawn, the yaksha put away his polearm and carefully slipped himself into bed next to his lover as to not bother his sleep, his hands, however, couldn't resist wrapping his arms around Venti's slender waist before letting the fatigue to take over and falling asleep almost immediately. Little did Xiao knew, his cold fingertips had accidentally woken up the Anemo Archon who was a bit sensitive towards Dragonspine's level of coldness but seeing how his boyfriend is hugging him so tightly made him feel much warmer to the point he just shrugged it off. Venti decided to snuggle closer to his lover and intertwining their legs together before going back to his sleep. 

The next morning came in pretty quickly for the anemo couple but it didn't stop the happy-go-lucky bard to shower and dress himself up for his promised date with his yaksha. Xiao had woken up a few minutes after Venti had left the bed as he felt uncomfortable and anxious whenever the anemo archon left him all by himself, although he was still a bit sleepy, with a little boost from accidentally glancing towards his partner who was busy getting into his leather corset and looking unbelievably sexy while doing so made Xiao blushes and back to reality without having to worry about going back to sleep.