Just The Two of Us

GENSHIN IMPACT FANFIC!

ALL CHARACTERS BELONGS RIGHTFULLY TO MIHOYO, IM JUST A FANFIC AUTHOR

DISCLAIMERS: THESE ARE THE SHIPS!

YANDERE?ALBEDOXAETHER

YANDERE!LUMINEXSUCROSE

CHILDEXSLIGHTLY MASOCHISTIC!ZHONGLI

BEIDOUXNINGGUANG

XIAOXVENTI

KLEEXDESTRUCTIONS

KLEEXBOMBS

KLEEX(PLS HELP THIS CHILD)

I'LL ADD MORE SHIPS TO THE CHART IN THE FUTURE! FOR NOW, FEEL FREE TO SIT BACK AND ENJOY READING!

The chalk prince couldn't help but stare at his lover who was sleeping peacefully in his arms, but he knew his time with his lover would quickly be disturbed as he heard familiar footsteps heading in their direction. " I SWEAR I SAW THAT DAMNED TRAVELER WALKING AROUND HERE EARLIER! HE WAS WALKING WITH A GUY WEARING A WHITE COAT! I TOLD YOU EVERYTHING I KNOW SO PAY ME AS YOU PROMISED! " an annoying voice shouted, if it weren't for Albedo's quick reflex to cover his boyfriend's ears Aether could have possibly be woken up by the loud voice.

People who have yet to know the chalk prince's nature would have assumed he's a calm-tempered person or simply refuse to bother himself with issues that do not affect his experiments which is true up to a certain point. He's sickenly good at hiding his psychopathic tendencies to the point he would be deemed as an innocent bystander if an 'accident' were to happen within his location. The endless annoying shouts within the vicinity had his lover stirred in his sleep, which means he could be waking up at any given moment if the dogs keep on yapping their nonsense, and Albedo despises anyone that dares to bother what belongs to him.

" I call upon this ancient power " he snaps as Geo crystals surge and burst forth appearing as that of a blooming flower, piercing through the loud and obnoxious uninvited guests' bodies, leaving them mangled and unrecognizable to the people and travelers that pass by on the next morning. Aether who noticed the disturbance was just about to open his eyes before the chalk prince suddenly cupped it with his warm hands. " I heard a shout--" the blonde traveler said as Albedo reassured him " it's just a fox passing by, get some more sleep " With that said, Aether decided to shrug off the noise and went back to sleep.

The next morning was followed by Aether waking up in his sleeping boyfriend's embrace, nervous that his subtle movements could stir the man awake, he decided to just stay in his position and let himself appreciate the beauty of his lover. " No wonder he's the chalk 'prince'... " Fluffy ashy light blonde hair partially braided into a ponytail, flawless pale skin, soft cherry-colored lips--" Did you had fun? " Albedo's morning voice caught the traveler off guard as his mind ditched his morning fantasy as he immediately turned himself away from looking at his lover directly.

" S-since when did you-- " The flustered Aether immediately tried to get away before getting himself caught by the alchemist, " hmmm... since you called me a chalk prince? " he smirked as the blonde traveler begs the earth to swallow him whole-- " Now now, don't be hasty to disappear on me, you need to wear proper clothes first," Albedo said, teasing his lover once more before getting himself playfully hit by the beet red Aether in the brink of tears. " Albedo you idiot! I hate you! Stop teasing me! I thought you loved me! " the male traveler pouted on the brink of tears as he tried to put up a distance between him and the alchemist.

" I pushed it too far " Albedo silently cursed in his head but he too couldn't put the blame onto himself fully as his lover is indeed the cutest when he's mad, but at the same time, he did not want to be hated. Hugging his boyfriend from behind, Albedo repeatedly apologized to make the traveler feel better " I'm sorry.. you're just too adorable-- I can't seem to bring myself to stop whenever it comes to you.. your smiling face, your annoyed face, your crying face, your angry face... I love them all, to the point I desperately want to see it right in front of me-- so don't show these faces to others...or else--" Albedo managed to stop himself from continuing his words as he himself would not know what his reaction would be if he ever saw Aether showing his adorable sides to others--