When The Wind Blows

GENSHIN IMPACT FANFIC!

ALL CHARACTERS BELONGS RIGHTFULLY TO MIHOYO, IM JUST A FANFIC AUTHOR

DISCLAIMERS: THESE ARE THE SHIPS!

YANDERE?ALBEDOXAETHER

YANDERE!LUMINEXSUCROSE

CHILDEXSLIGHTLY MASOCHISTIC!ZHONGLI

BEIDOUXNINGGUANG

XIAOXVENTI

KLEEXDESTRUCTIONS

KLEEXBOMBS

KLEEX(PLS HELP THIS CHILD)

I'LL ADD MORE SHIPS TO THE CHART IN THE FUTURE! FOR NOW, FEEL FREE TO SIT BACK AND ENJOY READING!

WARNINGGGGGGGGGG

!!THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS VENTI'S STORY QUEST SPOILER!!

" Hmmm... I thought I sensed *hic*Aether in Mondstat.. *hic*" Venti wondered as he proceeds to shrug off his hardly sober thought and staggered out of Angel's share with a dandelion wine in his clutch " I MISS MY BOYFRIEND *hic* " The drunken bard slammed his face on the bar table and cried, suddenly-- he felt a firm hand against his shoulder. A woman who sat next to him, possibly drunk, wearing an eye patch with Liyue clothing sobbed " I KNOW EXACTLY HOW YOU FEEL! " She shouted sobbing while continuously drinking her wine " Don't tell me-- they said they were busy? " the anemo archon looked at her in disbelief as the woman nods her head vigorously " YES " 

The two drunkards gave each other a pat on the back and slammed their faces into the bar table once more. " THIS ISNT FAIRRRR! HOW COME HE'S PRIORITIZING LIYUE OVER ME?! " Venti groaned as he sobbed that earned the drunken lady's attention. " MY GIRLFRIEND IS LIKE THAT TOO! " They both cried together before suddenly, the bar's door burst open, there stood the Tianquan of the Liyue Qixing herself, Ningguang along with none other than the demon yaksha, Xiao the two drunkards were too busy comforting each other that they failed to notice the presence of the two.

With utmost respect, both Ningguang and Xiao gave each other a nod as a greeting and pulled their significant others to their side. " I thought I told you not to drink so much when I'm not around," Ningguang said as she covered her lover's shoulder with her golden silk coat and helped her to stand properly. " Ning? Am I hallucinating? " Beidou who drank quite a lot still couldn't quite differentiate between what's real and what's her brain is tricking her to believe, " Yes, it's me, come on now let's go home and get you sobered up " the Tianquan softly combed through the pirate captain's messy hair and dropped a pouch of gold on the counter " I'll pay for their drinks," She said as Xiao stayed by his boyfriend's side. 

 As graceful as her looks, Ningguang lifted her lover in bridal style and walked out, where her attendants were waiting along with a horse-driven carriage. Upon seeing the two women's departure, the yaksha proceeds to carry his man like a sack of rice and excused himself from the bar before disappearing as swift as the winds back to Wangshu Inn where the pair resides. " Xiaoooooooo" the moment the Adeptus laid Venti on the bed and tucked him in, the anemo archon started calling out for him. 

" Yes? Here's a glass of water to sober you up " Xiao said as he sat next to his lover and passed a glass of cold water before he helped Venti to sit up straight. Instead of taking the water, the drunken bard gently rested his head on Xiao's shoulder, " I love you..." he muttered loud enough for the Adeptus to hear, taking less attention to the drunkard, Xiao proceeds to ruffle his lover's hair " I know " he smiled softly as Venti's vision blurred in tears and he proceeds to weep in sorrow, letting the poor Yaksha in confusion. " So why won't you spend more time with me?! Do you realize how lonely I was these past few days?! Every time I asked you out on a date you keep cutting me off and saying how you need to protect the humans in Liyue! "  he bursted