THE ONE WHO KILLED US IS ... ❓❓

HI ... I'M BACK AGAIN....

I CAME WITH A DIFFERENT STORY.... A MYSTERY STORY....

THIS IS MY FIRST MYSTERY STORY...

I HOPE YOU GUYS WILL ENJOY THIS...

And.. one more thing this is important...

This is for the silent readers...

No one adds comment on my story.... I'm
just asking for to change my self.. I don't know whether you guys liking my story or not... I can change or improve myself.. by your valuable comments... please comment me... I don't bother that is good or bad .... if you don't like my story please say that.... so, I request you to comment me and vote...🙏🙏🙏

HAPPY READING....

IGNORE GRAMMATICAL MISTAKES...

BREAKING NEWS....

HI I'M MADHAV FROM 24HR NEWS... AGAIN IT IS A SAD NEWS.... THAT ACP BHAVYA PRATAP ROTHORE... ( AKA) BHAVYA RUDRA SINGH OBEROI ... HER DEAD BODY WAS FOUND AT OLD ABANDONED MILL NEAR ... HILL ROAD...

IT IS A SAME PLACE WHERE WE FOUND..
THE GREAT BUSINESS TYCOON MR. SHIVAAY SINGH OBEROI AND HIS BROTHER OMKARA SINGH OBEROI'S CORPSE WERE FOUND...

IS THIS A SIN OR CURSE... WHY THERE IS A CONTINUOUS DEATHS OCCURS IN OBEROI FAMILY... IS THIS CO- INCIDENCE OR MURDER....

( Tej switch offed the TV...)

Dadi- why ... this is occurring to our family... she was the last one who left...
now she also passed away... why you 6 ... passed away from us... my grandsons and grand daughters - in- law

I don't know who kept evil eyes on my children... and what about your children... ek barr bhi soccha nahi... aap log aasani se chal chuki hunn... now who will take care of them...

Sham - dadi calm down... please don't cry.... before shivaay bhaiya gone he said... I want to take care if you...please don't cry... dadi... ( HE IS 4TH OBEROI BROTHER)  he kept his head on dadi's shoulder...

WHILE AARUSH ( SHIVIKA'S SON) AND RIHAN ( RIKARA'S SON ) came with carrying 2yrs old krish ( RUVYA 'S SON )

aar - dadi .. why are you crying... is everything is ok... ok leave when will bhavi ma arrive.. see he is crying... call her dadi....😥😥😥

Pinky came and hugged three of them...

Aaru bhavi will never return... we have to take care of him...😓😓😓 now go to your play room I will explain it later... go dear...

FLASHBACK...

AT AN OLD MILL...

Shivaay keeping his head on annika's lap.. (someone stabbed him with knife 5-6 times on his stomach )... he counting his last minutes.. on his annika's lap..

ANI- shiv... why're you so stubborn.. please come with me... nothing will happen to you..please come with me 😭😭😭

Shiv- no ani... it is not possible.. it was a poisonous knife... I will not survive... please stay here... I want to spend my last minutes with you and my baby..( indicating her stomach ) ...

             Please take care of your self and aaru and my princess.. here after I will not there for you to control your mood swings...

ANI- shiv..  please don't let me alone...in the dark..please .. who will console me and make me to sit on lap.. to feed me... who will feel jealous of his own son.. when the matter comes to me... who will throw me into pool...

Shiv-  anu.. I'm always there for you.. with you... take care of you .. and our family... and aaru please convey my apologies to him..for not being with him...

        Anu... I lov.... loved you... and I lo... love you... and I will always lo..ve you..

My princess... papa is sorry for not being there to carry you first after your birth...
but, remember this I will always live you..
Don't trouble mamma... and brother ... take care of her....

I  LOVE YOU JAAN...

WITH SAYING THIS ... HE CLOSED HIS EYES...

ANNIKA BITTERLY CRIED..😭😭😭

upcoming... FLASHBACK CONTINUATION...

And new person enters in oberoi mansion... who is it... the culprit or victim

HI GUYS I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS SHOT...

I WILL COME BACK WITH THE SHOT 2

PLEASE COMMENT OR VOTE ME

TARGET: 7 TO 15 VOTES AND 5 COMMENT

SEE YOU SOON 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️

BYE  MEERA 💞💞