❤❤30 hrs..30 days to 30 years ..❤❤

Hlo....I'm back again..

After a very long gap...

And a big sorryyyyyy for the time gap..

Ignore grammatical mistakes

And HAPPY READING 😇😇

30 HRS..30 DAYS TO 30 YEARS..

Before reading .... I want to clear something.. the whole story will happen in an unreal place (i.e Imaginary place ) which is far away from Mumbai... and takes 30 hrs time to reach that place...

That's all... okay let's start the story..

One girl was sitting in the railway station.. and waiting for the train.. but she doesn't know that  the train will take her to the destiny of her life.... which is going to unite her with her soulmate .

She heard train horn sound and came out from the deep thoughts .. she got up and dragged her baggages and she found her cabin..and settled in her seat..she stood up and and placed her baggages above the seat..

Unfortunately,  one bag fell on someone's head ...it is none other than.. her soulmate .

Boy- ouch!

Girl- oh my god ! I'm so sorry !

Boy - Is it a new way to welcome your cabin mate?

Girl- But I asked sorry ... don't you hear that ?

Boy - will it heal my pain ? ( still rubbing  his forehead)

Girl- saddu !

Boy - what ?

Nothing .. she replied.

He settled himself opposite to her. But the fact is he skipped his heartbeat for a second at once he met his mesmerizing angel.

The train started it's journey along with that... the soulmates are also began their journey..

A while later...

The boy was busy in hearing songs...while the was reading a novel..

Accidentally, she stretched her leg and hit his leg..

Boy- are you kidding!what's your problem? Why you always hitting me?

Girl -  oh ! I apologize once again!

Boy- did you have any revenge on me before ?

Girl- I'm extremely sorry.. again I won't repeat this .. I'm sorry.

Boy - it's ok... he continued.. I know yaar..you're a girl too. This is the problem with all girls and this is what happens when a handsome guy like me comes and sit infront of you...and you will skip your heartbeat..you have to begin the conversation .. that's why you hitting me like this.

The girl remained silent...

I'm shivaay.. may I know what's your beautiful name ? ( by forwarding his hand for a hand shake)

She noticed his hands and removed her earpods from her ears... and asked

Girl- sorry !

Poor he ..   his smile faded .

"I just introduced myself " he said .