THE EYES 👁👁

Hi... I'm back again

This story is  fully based on annika..

And scary too..

( A/N this is my first horror story.. so, kindly tolerate this story)

Annika and Malika were collage students.. they staying in a house as a paying guest..

It was Sunday..  annika and malika were planned to  watch a new movie in a mall
and that situated outside of the area .. ( I mean it is situated far away from a residential area) .. it is also surrounded by a small forest..

After watching the movie malika and annika came out of the mall.. .malika said it's already 7:30pm .. we have book a cab soon..

ANI- yaa. We have to go for college tomorrow..

Some of the people only rest in that place..

Suddenly a car  came with full speed and hit on a standing truck.. that car was crushed into pieces..

All people started screaming.. suddenly a leg came out of the car.. one man came out with a broken piece of windshield..

And his eyeballs were out of his eyes..seeing that all people started running here and there..

Malika fainted at the place.. he came near to annika.. she started to running into the forest..the man was behind her..still chasing her..with a broken piece of mirror..

After sometime she noticed that .. he disappeared.. finally she stopped under the tree.. and took some breath..suddenly he came from back of the tree..

She again started running.. suddenly her leg slipped at something and fell down

She took  that and she noticed it was his eyeballs.. she sweated badly..she looked forward.. her breath stopped

The man standing and going to stab her..finally she heard a  voice

Mal- anu .. wake up dear.. we are getting late.. ( it just a dream 😋)

ANI- Thank God! It just a dream..

And she felt something in her hand..she opened her hand and there was a eyeballs..

ANI- huhh ??

Hi... guys I hope you enjoyed this shot .

See you soon with another shot!

Don't forget to VOTE me..

Bye _ meera 💞💞