For The Rest Of Our Life Time

Hi...I'm back again...

This is fully based on shivika...

Let's see..

Shivika were living separately because oberois started new business in pune..

Saturday, 8:30 p.m.

Shivaay was working on his laptop ( shivaay's first wife 😅😅)

With working on his laptop..he watched the night sky..🌌🌃..

He remembered one Incident..

FLASHBACK..

Before shivika marriage...

One night shivaay and annika were looking at the night sky while walking on the road at late night..

ANI- you know what sir.. I love to watch this lovely twinkling stars.. while I am watching this.. my brain forgets everything and there is unknown peace appears in my heart ... with a smile.

Shiv- don't worry ani.. after our marriage.
You can watch this lovely scenery from our room... ok

ANI- why.. I'm only.. we can watch it together na sir..

Shiv- ani.. don't address me as sir.. we're going to marry ... and  while you calling me a sir.. I'm feeling too old..

ANI- ok sir..I'll never call you as sir .. but sir that will happen  after the marriage  sir.. I'll call you with your name.. is that ok with you na sir.. see I didn't call you sir too much..(😅😅)

Shiv- ani.. wait today I won't leave you ( and began to change her and annika started running)

FLASHBACK ENDS

He quickly closed his laptop and left..annika was in kids room..

( yes, shivika were blessed with twins shivaan,shivanika )

While entering the room, he heard sweet lullaby.. he adored his wife's voice..

She made them sleep.. and shivaay came and back hugged  her..

ANI- shiv,  what are you doing?

Shiv- romancing with my wife..

ANI- wait ! What! Romancing with your wife?? What happened to your first wife..did she drifted into sleep??

Shiv- No.i made her to sleep ( annika glared him ).

ANI-  ok, wait for me..I'll come..

Shiv- ok..(and he left )

After Sometime..

Shivaay was sitting on the pool,he dipped his toes on water and soon..annika came with chocolate milkshake ( there all time  favorite)

ANI- and here we go.. ( passed one glass )

Shiv- Thanks love..❤❤

They both stared the night sky 🌃🌌..
annika rested her on his shoulder and he secured her by his arms..

Soon they heard crying sound... shivaay went to pick them up.. he came  and he gave shivaan to annika..after sometimes

ANI- my champ..why were you crying..( he hided inside her  chest )

And he made shivanika to play with him..they four enjoy their moment..soon babies slept again..in their lap.

ANI- you know what shiv.. I want to freeze this moment for the rest of our life.. by resting my head on your shoulder.. and made our  babies to sleep on our arms like this.. I craved for this..a perfect and complete family.. so, I want this for rest of our life..

Shiv- ( pecked her head ) we will..

ANI- MY KING.❤❤

Shiv- MY QUEEN

( babies moved in their sleep and shivika chuckled and kissed her head )

Shivika - OUR PRINCE/ PRINCESS..

♡♡♡♡♡THE END ♡♡♡♡♡

HI..I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS SHOT

SEE YOU SOON WITH ANOTHER SHOT 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ME

BYE _ MEERA 💞❤💞