TOWKUI - SHOT 4🔪❓

Hi..I'm back again...

Sorry..sorry.....for the late update....I know it is too late..because I was stucked in my family function..so I can't update it.....🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️  once again big sorry..

Back to the story..

Two weeks later ..

Senior oberois were got ready for temple.. sub junior obros were went to school...

So..they went to temple...

In half of the way.... one car overtook oberois car...and some goons came out and dragged them...

Tej- what the hell..are you doing..who' re you people..

They kept kerchief on their face and they fallen unconscious...

After sometimes..

They slowly get back to  their conciousness ...

It was a dark room...

At parallel side..

A masked man came in front of the mirror..

Mask- it's  a time for face off....I played hide and seek too much..let's see what is their reaction...

At the same time..sham entered that dark room...

Sha- mom..dad...bade papa badima..what happened to you..who kidnapped you..

Pin- we don't know sham..we planned to go for temple.. inbetween..some goons kidnapped us..when we gained conscious..we were here..

Sha- no..problem ma..I will rescue you..

He came forward..and tried to untie  the
rope..but he failed..

Jha- help us.. sham .. please rescue us..

Sha- what I'm doing... I am helping you guys.. no .. no.. how can I help you...because I am the one who kidnapped you..guys..

    And he moved backward...

I'm the mask....( with a evil laugh).. I'm the killer..yes I killed them...and he turned back and asked his parents
..I know you can't digest it that your 2nd son..I'm the killer of your first son..i knew it..

Suddenly a voice arose from behind

Arj- so... mera shak sahi tha..

Sham turned back and arjun standing with aarush....

Scene freezes...

The end ______________

HI GUYS I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS SHOT....

2 MORE SHOTS TO GO...

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE....

TARGET 7-15 VOTES AND 5 COMMENTS

SEE YOU SOON 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️

BY__ MEERA ❤💞❤