Chapter 2

Y/n's POV
i was walking alone on the streets, still sulking about what happened earlier.

How can i shout at my boss like that,i shouldn't have done it. Now i lost my job.

I sighed.

I flinched when a PiNk lAmBorgHini stopped infront of me. I walked back and went to the other side so i can walk but the lAmBorgHini keeps following me.

I sighed angrily. I went up to the lamborghini and knocked on its door . Seconds later the door rolled down as i saw one of the girl who was ordering at the coffee shop i used to work on 〒_〒.

 Seconds later the door rolled down as i saw one of the girl who was ordering at the coffee shop i used to work on 〒_〒

"maam do you have any problem?" i asked "I dont have any problem, but i know you have" she said.

"What do you mean?"

"I heard that your Boss fired you" she said as she lit her cigarette. I coughed. "Can you stop smoking,its bad for your health and for the people around you" i said "Who cares about other people."

"Maam, may you please stop following me and let me walk home already? Its getting dark." i said, clearly annoyed.

"Now that you mentioned it, its getting dark. I can drive you home" she suggested "NO!" i shouted "I dont even know you!" i continued.

"Well.. okay. I'm Jeongyeon." she said "Now that you know my name, you know me now. So i'm not a stranger anymore" she said while walking out of her car..

I thought shes taller than me but when she stood infront of me. Her head is just on my neck.

Ha bitch I'm tall, not like the one who's reading.

"Now,what's your name?" she asked. I just stood there,not speaking. "What's your name?" she asked once again.

"i wont tell you" i said. She stepped forward making me stumble back. "Dont come near me!" i shouted but she didnt listen and continued.

I panicked and punched her in the face. My punch was so hard that her face met the floor.

I widen my eyes as i kneeled down and shook her. I held her cheek and see a big bruise.

My heart started beating fast,i went to find her car keys on her pockets but i didnt see any. I opened her car door to search it in her car and found the keys on the key hole.

I went outside and carried Jeongyeon to her car. I opened the car's door and laid her down on the back seat. I went to the driver's seat and drove to the hospital. Good thing i used to work as a truck driver for a company.

Minutes later we arrived at the hospital. I carried Jeongyeon amd went inside the hospital. People started looking at us as they murmured.

People started taking pictures as i was confused. Why are they taking pictures. Is Jeongyeon a famous person or something? i shook the thoughts off and focused on carrying Jeongyeon to the Doctors.

"What happened maam?" A nurse went to me "I-i accidentally punched her and shes suddenly not moving after." the nurse looked at me weirdly and just nodded. "Okay please carry her to the emergency room and we'll see what happened" I nodded and went to where the sign "Emergency room" is.

-

for about half an hour. The doctor came out of the emergency room smiling.

"What's the update sir?" i asked "Nothing serious,she just fainted. Thats all" I breathed out,relieved.

"She'll wake up maybe for half an hour. Just wait for her Miss." The doctor said.

"Oh! Doc, what room is she in?" i asked "Room number 69 on the 6th floor of the building over there" He pointed at a building just right beside the building where I'm at.

I walked to the building and went to the elevator. Seconds later i arrived at the room where Jeongyeon is.

I saw her laying on the hospital bed. I feel guilty ngl. I sat on a chair and dozed off

-

I felt my body was being shaken making me open my eyes to see Jeongyeon awake with girls beside her.

woah am i in heaven

(Jin:I can put you in heaven rn)

"G-good evening" i stood up from the chair i was sitting at and bowed at them.

I looked up and saw a squirrel looking girl chuckling and became serious again when she saw me looking at her.

How can someone be cute and hot at the same time

"Thanks for the compliment sweetie" The girl smirked as i widen my eyes.

Did i said that out loud

"Yes you did sweetie"

i gulped

"Sorry miss" i bowed.

"Yah! You punched me earlier! Do you know how people cant even look me straight(gay) in the eye because im too beautiful and now you will just punch me like that! Do you want me to sue you?!" Jeongyeon rapped in one breath, i widen my eyes at her last sentence.

"N-no maam,i'm sorry. I'll do anything just dont sue me please. My brother wont have any family anymore if you would sue me" I kneeled down infront of her bed as i hear her tsked.

"You'll do anything?" She asked as i looked up at her and nodded. I saw her smirk. Oh no..

"Be my sugar baby then, wait.. no. Be OUR sugar baby"

To Be Continued