Chapter 8

Y/n's POV
We were now inside the mall and uhm..

"i told yall lets just buy the whole gucci store"

"When will we eat?"

"MOMO WE JUST ATE LIKE AN HOUR AGO"

"ugh people are staring and i hate it,can i just rent the whole mall- wait that's too cheap,im just gonna buy the whole mall and kick out all of em so i can have an alone time with Y/nnie"

"GAYS STOP TALKING YALL ARE TOO LOUD"

"says the one"

I think i need to i need to cut it all here "lets just go to that clothing store" i pointed out a random stall.

"Y/n honey thats the bathroom-"

"if Y/n said its a store then its a store"

"what can we buy there? Poops?"

"shut up Yoda"

I sighed,this will be a long day

-

"Y/n,here wear this" Jeongyeon said as she pushed me in the clothing room and gave me the clothes.

I shook my head and just wore it.

Someone knocked on the door of the room that i was in. I quickly put on a shirt, the knocking became loud and i got irritated so i opened it without my pants on.

As i open it i saw the one and only..

Myoui Mina

"oh what do you nee-" i got cutted of by her pushing me in the room with her.

"Y/n im horny" she said while tapping her foot. "So?" i raised an eyebrow. "pleasure me.."

"Mina! This is a public clothing room, We will be caught!"

"that what makes it better" she smirked "Sit down" she commanded but i didnt budged so she just pushed me down on a seat in the room. She kneeled infront of me,my legs spread wide open,i itched my nape and argued. "We really shouldnt..you know?"

She unbuttoned my pants and tugged them down,my hardened dick slapped her face. "You're already hard... So you want this!" She happily shouted.

"Agh not so loud" i rasped roughly. "Go..i'll make you regret this later"

As she snickered, she spat a fair wad on my cock and grabbed the base,moving her hand up and down. "Go ahead,im sure you wont hurt me.. Right Daddy?"

Before i could say anything, she placed her lips a couple inches down my shaft. Slowly, her tongue began to lick my cock from the bottom to the top.

I placed my hand on the back of her head and lightly pushed her head more deeper. She obliged and immediately yet gently rocked her head back and forth, the misty tongue of hers glided as her head moved repeatedly. "shit" i mumbled. "Feels too good"

She giggled. I have a feeling that i'll have sex with all of them (lol) so i should cherish their body,they are all so pretty and many people would fight to be in my position.

She continued at the same pace,licking it up and down. The sight infront of me is making me hard more than what it is right now. As i was watching her,her eyes were locked onto mine. She bit her lips and deep throated me making me groan.

"agghhh Mina,keep going" she continued licking. Seconds later i felt the weird feeling building up my stomach.

"im close!" i yelled softly so people wont hear us. "UGHHH (😏)"

I shooted my cum down to her throat,i saw her slightly choking so i kneeled infront of her and check her.

"Are you oka-" i was cut off by her licking her fingers that was covered with my cum.

"o..kay" i gulped,finding it hot. Suddenly,i hear a knock on the door. "Y/n? Its been like 5 minutes,did you finish changing clothes already?" i heard Jeongyeon's voice as i widen my eyes.

'OH NO'

To Be Continued

Jin: I'm sorry if it is short,but dont complain. I didnt complain when you grew up short.