Chapter 12

Hihi

3rd person POV
When you arrive inside the bathroom, Tzuyu pushed you inside a stall. You and her were kissing hungrily and then stopped to strip. She removed your shirt by pulling it over your body.

You also removed her shirt then when you were going to kiss her again, she pulled her bra off and removed it completely.

You stood there staring at her perfect boobs. They were fair and you can easily understand how soft they are just by looking at them. She gave you a seductive look and got into a crouching position in front you, she unzipped your shorts and your member sprung out, that is already erect and was throbbing.

She gave the tip a few licks and then played with your balls, softly squeezing them. After a few licks, she stood up and readied herself.Slowly, you guided your member at her tight opening and started rubbing it slowly up and down against her pussy

Slowly but steadily, you pushed and continued to exert pressure against her. You expected but still shocked about how tight she was.

You then moved your hips slowly but after a minute you started to fuck her with rapid strokes causing her breast to jump furiously on her chest as you rammed her again and again.You reached up and squeezed her breast. Tzuyu started talking dirty to you as she slid her wet cunt up and down your shaft.

You fucked her pussy over and over again. Suddenly you flipped her, making her body face the wall. You then hold her waist and give her the best fuck she will experience.

You fucked her with long strokes, pulling your member almost all the way out before driving back into her again.

"TZUYU AH-" Tzuyu wrapped her legs around your back and pulled you to her as tightly as she could.

"I'm almost ther- re AH DONT STOP" After a few thrust she then came, you followed after.

"Ugh~ T-that was go-ood" She moaned. You pulled out and kissed her softly. "Lets go clean this before anyone sees us" Tzuyu nodded as she gave you some wipes, you cleaned your member as she cleaned her cat. You also cleaned the floor and the toilet that has cum stains on it.

You both dressed up and went back to the table like nothing happened.

Y/n POV
Ok how am i going to tell my grandkids that my first fuck was in the bathroom, it could've been romantic like inside a hotel room or just inside our house but no. a BATHROOM. omg.. well it's not like im telling them. Anyways, i called the waiter and asked him for water.

"Are you okay Y/n?" Jeongyeon asked because she saw me panting a bit. "Yeah yeah, just tired." I answered. "Figured. Who wouldn't be tired after fucking our maknae" She and the girls laughed after, as i started to blush. I stole a glance at Tzuyu and i saw her staring at me.

After seeing me look at her, she winked. I gulped. "Miss here's your water" The waiter then gave me my water and chugging it all down in a matter of seconds.

Seeing me drinking all of that, the girls started chuckling and the waiter stared at me weirdly but then left.

"Lets order our last bottles and the lets go home because I'm feeling kinda sleepy now." Sana said while holding her head. "Okay, I'm going to call Gelo and let him know." I said and fished my phone out of my pocket.

To Be Continued

I wrote this for like 20 minutes because i have my free time. After this I'm going to study for my entrance exam. Hope i pass. FIGHTING!