Chapter 9

STREAM ALCOHOL FREE OR I'LL HUNT YOU DOWN

Not proofread,diko na kasalanan kung may mistakes (jk)

Y/n's POV
I was now carrying the shopping bags of these girls. WHY AM I CARRYING THIS,I'M THEIR SUGAR BABY NOT THEIR SLAVE.

But i wouldn't mind tho..

Anygay.. Earlier, good thing Jeongyeon knows how to knock. We found out that the lock of the door in that clothing stall isnt working 🙄

Dii nalang ako mag talk.

"Excuse me can i take a picture with you girls?" a random guy said. "Sure" Nayeon said.

"hey you,take a picture for us pls" the guy said and handed me his crappy phone.

"1..2..3" i took the pic and handed the guy his phone. "thank you girls,I'm really a fan of you all since sixteen"

'What's sixteen?' i thought.

"Hey Gelo-" i was about to ask Gelo but stopped when i saw him frowning. "Hey what's wrong?" i asked, i patted his back.

"My cat just died" he said while frowning "Oh.."

"RIP THAT PUSSY AYEE" i said without knowing i said it out loud.

"What?"

"nothing nothing. Congratulations bro" i said "What do you mean by congratulations?" he asked

"the word that you say when someone died,gosh you dont know how to speak english" i said and rolled my eyes

"You mean 'condolence' ?"

"Condolence,Congratulations,Condom its the same as long as the letter starts with C" i said and he rolled his eyes.

"Hey Y/n, Gelo. Let's go now" Jihyo said.

We went to the parking lot and went inside the car. I was sitting between Mina and Jeongyeon. When i felt a hand on my thigh.

M Y  T H I C C  T H I G H

Wth..

But i like it tho :0

-
We arrived at the house, we were met by the four boys.. Wait.. Four? Akira,Mikki,JL.. And who's this guy?.

"Maam,im sorry i brought my brother here. This is my brother,Nate" Mikki said.

"Oh hello Nate,can you please put these bags in the living room? Thanks" Chaeyoung said and threw the bags at Nate..

Uh..

Batuhin mo rin ako Chiyong

I carried some paperbags and the other paperbags was carried by the five boys.

-

3rd Person's POV
Its already midnight and all of the person inside the house s already asleep.

Y/n went in the kitchen,feeling hungry. Walking while her other eye is close. She opens the fridge to find something to eat but didnt find any food.

"uhh i'll just order"

You open your phone and dialed 8700 JOLLIBEE DELIVERY jkjk

You dialed a chicken restaurant and ordered foods. Oh wait,i dont have any money..

Hmm

😏

Lemme ask the girls.

I went upstairs and went to Momo's room. I knocked.

"Elsa?" jkjk

Take two.

"Momoring??" i knocked again.

"my champagne🥂😍 my wine🙈🍷 my tequila😭🍸 margarita😥🍹mojito️🥂 with lime‼️✨ sweet mimosa🍸 pina colada🍹" i sang and the door opened revealing Momo wearing a night gown.

:0

"Yes Y/n?" She asked while rubbing her eyes . "Oh did i wake you up? im sorry." i bowed

"Its okay dont bow,so what do you need?" she asked once again. "I ordered food but umm.. I.. I dont have any money hehe" i scratched my nape as i heard her giggle.

"Okay wait" she close the door and opens it seconds later. "Here's a 100 dollars. I dont have any smaller bills so.." she handed me the money as i widen my eyes.

"YO I- YOU-" i stuttered, she chuckled. "goodnight Y/n,have a good sleep." she closes the door..

Uhhm

Oky po

I went downstairs and went in the living room to watch some Netflix. I saw this 'small foot' movie its interesting.

I played the movie and sat on the couch. Minutes later, the food arrived.

"Delivery for Ms.Y/n" the delivery guy knocked. I peek through the hole and opened the door,i got my food and handed him the 100$.

"Im sorry but i dont have any change" He tries to return the money but i waved my hand.

"Nah man,keep the change. Have a good night. Thanks" i closed the door and went inside the living room AGAIN.

Ohohoh the food smells delicious.

:0

Yummy.

I went inside the kitchen and poured a glass of milk. I went back in the living room and sat on the couch

"Y/n niyo chillax lang" i mumbled. I picked up a chicken and took a bite.

Oh wow.

Nice..

I picked up the cheese ball and took a bite.

Wow yummy,but my balls are better.

As i was about to pick up a cheese ball again,i accidentally spilled the milk.

BRUH

To Be Continued