20.

I was spose to post this last night. My dumb ass done smoke that backwood and fell straight to sleep.

Y'all good ? They feeding y'all out there ? 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Mazi D'Aire Osama
Memphis, TN

"She look like a lil doll baby." Noonie looked over at Tyrie as she watched youtube on my phone

"She do. I can't wait for my own." I played with her puffs

".... um."

"Definitely still fuck them kids though."

"Oh okay, had to make sure." She breathed out "Damn this perc got me feeling slow."

"Bitch didn't you just pop one earlier this morning ??"

"That was this morning."

"So how many have you popped since then ?"

"You in my business ?" She pointed "Don't do that."

"Bitch, go to hell." I flicked her off "Fucking drug dealer."

"You going to hell first cause why you suck dick on accident ?? Just sinful."

"Bro, shut the fuck up." I pushed at her shoulder "Oh let me tell you, my uncle Remi came home earlier right."

"Which one is this ?"

"My Papaw son, him and my Uncle Furl brothers."

"Oh, so wait I thought Tutu and Remi was brothers ?"

"No, they just close in age. My daddy, Tutu, and my Aunt Laci all siblings. Remi and Furl my Papaw kids and my daddy nem my G Ma kids."

"So why the hell they be calling each other brother and sister if they cousins?"

"Cause all of them was raised up like siblings, just like how I call Gucci nem my brothers but they really my cousins. My whole family just real close."

"Wow, must be nice."

"You ever talked to yo mama ?"

"No, she just blocked my number." She shrugged "I guess her new daughter more important but ion care."

Noonie's home life was sad really. Her dad was in and out of her life and once Noonie was of age, her mama basically let her take care of herself. I remember back in elementary school, Noonie had to bring her baby sister with her because her mama left them in the house together.

Even when I first met Noonie when she lived around the corner, her mother has always been evil. I'll never forget she locked Noonie ass in her closet and said she couldn't come out and play because she was sick.

Once Noonie younger sister Toki was taken out of her mothers custody, her mom stopped giving a fuck about Noonie. She left Noonie to fiend for herself and we were 14 when Noonie started dealing drugs.

Her mama found some nigga and remarried all while Noonie was out trying to fiend for herself. I let her stay with me and my folks while her mother just ran the streets like she didn't have a whole daughter trying to survive.

Her mama remarried once she was 16 and moved away to a whole different state. She didn't care to have Noonie attend the wedding or be involved in it. Lady basically had a whole brand new family and forgot about her two daughters.

Only reason Noonie know of her newest daughter is because she contacted her on Instagram

"Ion care though, she can die for all I care." She folded her arms across her chest