02.

I forget to put its early Feb 2020 right now so certain songs and events will appear like they just happened.

Mazi D'Aire Osama
Memphis, TN – Wednesday

"Where y'all ass at ?" Leeky asked me over the phone

"We in the parking lot." I told him as I fixed my shirt

"Hurry y'all stank ass up."

"Leeky shut up." I rolled my eyes "Don't nobody wanna be walking in a club looking fucking tacky."

"Y'all been out there for 10 minutes ! If y'all still out there then y'all just look fucking bad and need to go home !"

"We'll see you when we see you." Denim said before hanging up "So damn sickening."

"Is my skirt too short ?" I asked turning around

"No, just gotta pull it." Tahj squated down pulling it down some "There you go."

"Thank you." I turned back around before flipping my hair behind my shoulders

"I'm at home ! I'm not even out nowhere, fuck is you talking bout ?!" Noonie yelled on the phone

"That bitch be lying to that nigga every day on them jail calls." Chaz said as we looked over at her

"When he supposed to be getting out ?" I asked

"I know for sure it's this year." Tahj said as she ran her finger through her hair "Good luck to that woman."

"I'm not– I'm not fussing with no nigga that got a bedtime ! Stop calling me bitch and go to sleep !"

"Oooh, somebody not getting they helicopter when bae come home." Denim joked

"Fuck him." Noonie huffed before looking at each one of us "Y'all look fine as hell, I'm straight ?"

"Yeah besides the fact you reminded Meechy he got a bed time." Tahj started laughing

"Girl, don't even." She closed her eyes breathing in and out "Let's go cause I know Leeky waiting."

"His crybaby ass will be okay." I locked my car doors

Being let inside by security, we walked inside hearing Moneybagg Yo 123 playing.

"I know you fucking lying." Tahj sucked her teeth causing us to look at her "Kasino tired ass baby mama here."

"Mmcht, bitch don't start nothing." Chaz eyed her

"Ion be starting shit with her dusty looking ass, it be her starting with me." She rolled her eyes "Bitch gon ask me am I sleeping with her baby daddy ? Why yes, yes I am bitch."

"You for real told her yes ?" Denim looked at her laughing

"Yes the fuck, she shouldn't have asked me no dumb ass shit like that."

"Tahj, just not tonight please." I told her "Save it for another day."

"She better stay the fuck away if she know whats good for her, y'all know how I am when I get in my 4PF mode."