26.

Mazi D'Aire Osama
Memphis, TN

"When your party again ?" I asked Tahj

"I don't know, I'ma– I hate this fucking mask." She cursed fixing it "I can't breathe out this shit !"

"Maybe you need the ones with the ventilator on the side."

"No, I don't need this shit at all." She pulled it down letting out a couple heavy breaths

"Excuse me ma'am." The lady from behind us spoke making us turn around "You need to pull your mask up."

"No MA'AM, what YOU need to do is mind your own damn business." Tahj snapped "I can't breathe with this shit on, so unless you about to jump in my body and breathe for me I suggest you close them little lips and shut up."

Not little lips, that caucasian lady did not ask for that insult.

"I wish this line a move." I mumbled looking at the front of the register seeing the same boy still arguing with the cashier

"Why you playing so much ?! Just give me the gar, you don't never ask for no ID."

"No ID, no cigar. Now move." He waved his hand at that boy

"I'ma fuck you up Sam, meet me in the back right now."

"You can't even fight." He sighed "I can take you next Ma'am."

"I– Rashad why you arguing with him ?" I recognized his face "And you holding up the line."

"Cause Sam be bullshitting, I'ma fuck yo ass up for real cuh." He pointed at him moving out of the way for me and Tahj "What you doing round this way ? Came to chill with gang ?"

"Nah, I just stopped for some snacks real quick." I shook my head "This ain't my side to be hanging out."

"You right." He nodded "Forgot you a lil opp or whatever."

"Boy fuck you." I laughed as Tahj grabbed the bag

"What pump you park at ?" Rashad asked holding the door open for us

"5."

"Damn big money ! That Range nice as hell." He nodded at it "The way you be driving, you don't need that big ass shit though."

"Yes I do and don't let me get a hellcat cause it's really going down." I opened the drivers door getting inside

"Heard you Big Mazi." He smiled before stepping back walking off some "Aye Cuh ! Come check Big Mazi out !"

"That's the new nigga ?" Tahj asked "He's awfully young ma'am."

"Girl I don't fuck with Rashad, that's Veah lil opp ass boyfriend." I made a face seeing Pooh call me "Fuck he want ?"

"Aw, Seem know about him ?"

"Nope and don't say nothing either." I declined the call

Sir we don't have nothing to talk about, I mushed yo face a week ago and said what I said !

"Oh girl, that's a can of worms I don't wanna be around when it opens."

"Me neither." I placed my head on the wheel "This Duke walking up."

"Bitch Duke Duke ?! I know that's right."