50.

Mazi D'Aire Osama
Memphis, TN

"Bae."

"Yes ?"

"You used to fuck with some ugly hoes on god ine lying cuh."

"🤨"

"For real, like I'm talking smut ass hoes."

"Cuh."

"They be talking shit on they stories thinking ion see it but so quick to comment hearts under yo post."

"It's not even 9 AM." Rj mumbled

"I know but I'm the best girlfriend you ever had and will have cause we not breaking up." I leaned in his face "So tell yo exes to stay the fuck back."

"We gotta be together for you to be my girl– chill I was just playing." He laughed grabbing at my hands

"No cause you think you fucking funny."

"What I tell you bout all that cursing mane ?"

"Mmcht, I get it from my Papaw." I waved him off "Ooh lemme tell you, so you remember how I told you that Chaz was live bout us ?"

"Yeah."

"So why she posted Denim talking bout some she wished she never had the baby shower cause she would still be here, like girl let that bitch rest in hell."

"She still stuck on that shit ? Girl been dead for bout four, five months." He wrinkled his face up

"Exactlyyyyy." I dragged "That's why you just need to get rid of her for me."

"I– girl huh ?!"

"You heard me." I squinted my eyes "She doing too much talking and I'm not in the mood for it. I'm not beefing with bitches no more, it's boring."

"Yeah cause you beat half of them up already."

"I– and did." I smirked "Anyways Chaz don't even have no reason to be doing all this, she wasn't even allat cool with jean jacket."

"Fuck Chaz ass." Rj mumbled as he looked over at my phone ringing "You and Leeky stay on the phone with each other, don't even be talking bout nun half the time."

"Cause thats my twin." I laughed "I'ma get on yo ass but Leeky worse, he the badder twin."

"Cut it."

"Boy fuck you, get back gang–"

"DUKE AND MUWOP SHOOT SUM GOT 2 50's THEY 100 !" Leeky yelled as the call connected

"ON BD !"

"What you on gang ?"

"Shit nun, what you on ? You good ? Ain't nobody fucking with you is they ?"

"Fucking with meee ?" He made a face "Niggas know my body, these legs temporarily out but this gun ain't !!"

"Oh– okay dennn." I hyped him