36.

Mazi D'Aire Osama
Memphis, TN

"Police are investigating a shooting that took place yesterday at a baby shower."

I looked up at the tv before putting my head down continuing to text on my phone

Rj
When you done with yo lil meeting ?

I'm finna leave in a minute, I'll text Noonie

Rj
Fuck texting Noonie you need to text me

Chill mr nigga ✋🏽

"Shelby County coroner's office said 20 year old Denim Bean of Memphis died on Saturday after being shot..."

Well damn 😬

"Are you listening to me Mazi ?"

"Yeah."

"So what did I just say ?"

"You said uh... to uh... damn.. you said uh.."

"Do you know I could send you right back to jail ? Is that what you want ?"

I mean bitches wasn't fucking with me in there soo...

"Is that what you want Mazi ?"

"No."

"So what's wrong ? Why are you acting like this ? You've never had a record before and now all of this is coming out, are you okay ?"

Lady all these mfs finna die, I'm not bout to be worried bout this shit any longer 😎

"People should stop picking with me and everything will be fine." I told her shrugging "I don't start shit, I just finish it."

"Language."

"Sorry." I apologized before glancing at my phone "I gotta go somewhere, am I clear ?"

"I know you know what happened at that baby shower Mazi. Someone's daughter lost their life and you know what happened."

"Ion know nothing." I shook my head

"You know I could send you to jail right now and charge you with obstruction of justice ? I know you were out there Mazi, I know you had problems with Denim as well."

This lady be on dick America 😒

"Ion even know what you talking bout, you trying to incriminate me. We finished with this meeting though ?"

"We can wrap it up."

"So wrap it up then."

"..."

Hoe I got places to be

"I'm giving you a curfew, be in by 7:30."

"Excuse me ?" I frowned my face up "Curfew for what ? I been coming here faithfully every meeting, passing my drugs test and all, and now you speaking bout curfew."

"Is that a issue ? I can find a better solution like you not going outside at all."

Ong she lucky she 12 !!

"Here's your papers." She handed them over to me as it took everything in me not to snatch it "Make sure you come..."

"Blah blah blah." I mumbled walking out the room "Some fucking curfew, bitch suck my dick."

I'll take this bitch off my ankle and leave this hoe in the crib

I got inside the passenger seat of Tutu car and tossed my papers on the floor.